Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

discussion on holy medal effect to warior and others class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad. my nympth br is top 3, 52lv 10star krish, dragon 330k br, from all side, the archer is weak then me
    even early grave and FoR not trigger everytime, but i am SURE they have higher chance then me, since warrior HAVE NO any kind of skill can do this effect and archer will always hide behind dragon which make my early grave IS AS USELESS AS POSSIBLE

Comment

also, i have mythic jewel set and lv10 dodge in HS, i am sure my dodge % 100% higher then him

Comment

Wow that's already perfect..Guess maybe im doing wrong if ur being beaten badly by that Archer. Any info on that Archer's nymph and dragon? if it is same from urs then i could say he got the upper hand.

Comment

Originally posted by XGungnirX View Post
          Wow that's already perfect..Guess maybe im doing wrong if ur being beaten badly by that Archer. Any info on that Archer's nymph and dragon? if it is same from urs then i could say he got the upper hand.
          as i say, every part in game also over power then him, at least 5-30k br

Comment

Sorry i just notice that ur BR is too close...Basically the Archer can still out damage you base on crit attacks if it procs. I thought ur gap like is 40-50k Br. sorry my bad. Also if the archer's nymph is lvl 10 i say you will lose more likely. And does he seals you? or whichever both you can seal? Notice the HP difference and the Pdef of both sides, not much difference. Base on DPS the archer can out damage you.

Comment

his nymph is 7star lol, cant seal me also

Comment

ok cool..Then the only thing is that he out damage you. Base on ur HP and def values as what you posted, if he crits he became more of a tanker than you since ur def will be reduce to 35%..you will notice that he can out damage you much during 50% inc phase of the battle. if ur hp difference is around 50k more and up i say u will beat him. Ur hp difference is too low and ur not using shield since u go behind dragon. Well Just command ur nymph to stun him forever, If only,..not much i can say.

Comment

Warriors are made to be tankers, so you let him stay that way. Get your shield up, use strike back, and build your dragon to be a damager. Then you are making full use and compliment each others ability.

If youre a warrior hiding behind your Dragon, I cannot call you a warrior

I'm a 316k BR warrior, and I can kill higher BR opponents, and I stand infront of my dragon. I tank for my dragon, and I built my character as full tank, and my dragon as a damager.

This applies not only to single battle, but also to team play.
                  Last edited by alfhucker; 06-28-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Haha that's my char well I outdid him.Just in nymph he beats me but not for long

Comment

Working...
                    X