Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New event suxs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New event suxs

This new event sux i have lvl 4 ware already and my event starts at lvl4 so i i don't get nothing from this lol what a money making idea good job !!!

and the chest u have to have 4k in gold to open it lol .This might be the worst event yet lol

Comment

for R2 event, ALLL GIVEN ITEM WILL BE TEMPORAL, which FORCE U TO SPENT, and WONT GIVEN any ACHIEVEMENT Reward

Comment

LOL u r right there

Comment

Sorry but clearly says that temp exp wont lvl you. It will stuck at 399/400 no matter how many excess it gets. The technique if ur near lvl is double dipping (dont know if it is the right term)..say as for ur example 340/400, The event starts at ur lvl 3 wardrobe which gives 150 exp, dont claim it yet, if u have extra outfits just lvl them up, u only need 6 7days or 6 elegant wardrobe essence. If u manage to pull that u r now lvl 4 w/o using the 150 exp. Now ur lvl 4 and it needs 800 exp. So just claim the 150 exp + 300exp for reaching lvl 4. you now have 450/800 exp already and only needs 350 exp to lvl 5 and if you manage to get it, you just lvl up 2 levels and have receive the lvl 4 and lvl 5 rewards.
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-11-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Actually if your wardrobe EXP is at 340 EXP to get to 400 EXP.

I would suggest you to get some EXP and level it up first before you go collect the reward. That means, you get to collect your first current lvl TEMP EXP then the leveled up TEMP EXP.

As its clearly stated, overflow EXP will be deleted.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Wonder what was edited, the guy's post was just deleted for uber cursing lol

Comment

your post was fine, the quote wasn't so I removed the quote only......
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Awesome event, got my wardrobe upgrade from lvl3 to lvl6 with claiming all rewards and without spending a single gold coin.

Comment

what you guys have to remember is that the carnival chest also can give you a wardrobe exp card. so if the temp exp puts you at 99% use 1 card and you will be lvled up. then you will get another temp exp to get closer to the next. i honestly wish i would have saved some STM for the event though :P

Comment

Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
                      Awesome event, got my wardrobe upgrade from lvl3 to lvl6 with claiming all rewards and without spending a single gold coin.
                      Bad move. Starting from level 3 wardrobe that means it does'nt give you the level 6 wardrobe reward. Lvl 6 gives 1k temp exp, 150 tesseract stone, leevel 7 gem, level 6 purification, 40 life source, and the box which costs 15k non VIP that give 1k temp

Comment

Bad move. Starting from level 3 wardrobe that means it does'nt give you the level 6 wardrobe reward. Lvl 6 gives 1k temp exp, 150 tesseract stone, leevel 7 gem, level 6 purification, 40 life source, and the box which costs 15k non VIP that give 1k temp
                        Nope, dragon spirits is better. No need for tesseract stones, i am too far from getting any mythic equipment and when i will be ready i will get stones one way or another. Got level 7 gem from lvl5 reward, and no need for lvl6 purification essence.
                        Last edited by Uchkuduk; 04-11-2014, 02:29 AM.

Comment

well i got no choice either, would love the spirit but im lvl 4 already so taking lvl5 and if possible lvl 6.

Comment

well i got no choice either, would love the spirit but im lvl 4 already so taking lvl5 and if possible lvl 6.
                            lvl5 is breakpoint, if you didn't have lvl5 wardrobe before event started, then lvl6 rewards will not unlock, that's what it was for me. So my recomendation stop on the level5 so you would be able to receive lvl6 rewards on the next time event comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
                              lvl5 is breakpoint, if you didn't have lvl5 wardrobe before event started, then lvl6 rewards will not unlock, that's what it was for me. So my recomendation stop on the level5 so you would be able to receive lvl6 rewards on the next time event comes.
                              My friend has level 4 wardrobe but he can get the level 6 rewards if she reach it.

Comment

Working...
                              X