Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

probability to get floppy without spent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probability to get floppy without spent

since 30 candy exchange 1 piece of floppy shard,
    that mean we need 600 candy to obtain it, if the percentage of obtain candy from easter egg is 80%,
    mean we need 750 easter egg to get it, is that possible we get 750 egg in 7day?

its possible to get floppy shards from the eggs so it would cut down 30 candy per shard you find

and according to 1 source, its also possible to get the whole pet from the egg

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
      since 30 candy exchange 1 piece of floppy shard,
      that mean we need 600 candy to obtain it, if the percentage of obtain candy from easter egg is 80%,
      mean we need 750 easter egg to get it, is that possible we get 750 egg in 7day?
      I think you cant get it by usual means...It is lucky enough to have 30 chocolates in 1 day from opening all those eggs. If what Yuyana say it's true that you can get the floppy pet itself from the eggs then it be awesome. But at this point have not seen anyone getting the shard either so it's gonna be tough getting it. And im really wondering for that dreamy wings 100 chocolates only?

Comment

Getting complete pet shards from the Easter egg (opening to get chocolate) is possible if you cash a little more.

If planning on getting 20 shards without spending any amount of $$ is likely to be 5% success. lol

Don't forget, the title is also a must to exchange, then either clothing or wing.

Getting Wing / Clothe or Shards?

Hard choice to make >M<

Edit:

Some of the peeps in my guilds collected over 30 chocolate yesterday.

BUT~ dunno if the rate of dropping be tweaked after maintenance or not.
        Last edited by R214105035; 04-16-2014, 02:41 AM.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Check Yuyana's thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ster-Egg-Items. Metalgames says he got the pet itself.

Comment

There is an maintenance right now.

Can we really get that now (after maintenance) or later of the dates?

Looking at the sudden "missing" shard drop from my server (4 days of seeing peeps opening chest, not a single one has opened shard).

Really hard to say that.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
              There is an maintenance right now.

Can we really get that now (after maintenance) or later of the dates?

Looking at the sudden "missing" shard drop from my server (4 days of seeing peeps opening chest, not a single one has opened shard).

Really hard to say that.
              I think that's the point of maintenance cuz someone has got it out of the blue..Where supposedly you wont..Just my spider sense tingling..

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                its possible to get floppy shards from the eggs so it would cut down 30 candy per shard you find

and according to 1 source, its also possible to get the whole pet from the egg
                BUT, from the suck easter egg annoucement thread, u cant found floppy shard in the item list, AND
                from yesterday to now, i have NEVER saw anyone get it from egg

***EDIT*** after login to server, and 1st annoucement is someone get Floppy directly from egg........
                Last edited by TheLastDragonLord; 04-16-2014, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Well the Easter egg itself says "and for a chance to get Floppy".

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
                    BUT, from the suck easter egg annoucement thread, u cant found floppy shard in the item list, AND
                    from yesterday to now, i have NEVER saw anyone get it from egg

***EDIT*** after login to server, and 1st annoucement is someone get Floppy directly from egg........
                    well, there is always some truth to the sources, and besides the announcement thread only list some items, not all
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ster-Egg-Items
                    Last edited by Yuyana; 04-16-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

You can get a floppy from the egg. I got one on S115.

Comment

yep you can. friend of mine got him too. but only seen it happen once

Comment

few ppl did, just not the majority of us

Comment

bunch of bullllll!!!!!!!!!!
                            could they make this game any more unfair?????

Comment

Originally posted by danavondana View Post
                              bunch of bullllll!!!!!!!!!!
                              could they make this game any more unfair?????
                              lol do u even play? u spam this everywhere
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                              X