Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Vet and players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet and players.

So you know that vets go online, But did you know they like the occasional joke? As with many forums i have been in i'm known as the comic relief/thankful person. Zedaquas my name and goofyness(though highly unintentional)is my game. today i'm going to share two stories with you Vets, and players, about my life. This will be updated daily so you guys can enjoy a laugh at so much fail.

School:
    Science class:
    RUDE Goldberg vs RUBE Goldberg
    So i went to science class, our teacher was a guy, a good guy he liked to surf and had that long hair to that he would always flip, i swear he thought he was on the runway... Here's Zedaqua's story of what happened that day:
    Monday(ish) 10:41 (give or take ten minutes that i was late again for missing the bus): So in science class they wanted us to make a Rube Goldberg machine. Well i read it as RUDE Goldberg machine which at that time seemed odd to me. (But you know whatever) So i created this thing that had a ball, tunes to a piano (kiddie one), and a candle. Well the point of it was to stand in the middle of it and watch it go down the ramp. Once i made this with help of my dad (to turn out the candle we had to use a mousetrap, and i couldn't bear to set up somethign that killed innocent white mice at that time) i added my extra touch, a hand (you know one of those plastic ones). When i turned it into class mine was 10th on the list, so when i was called up the teacher stood in the middle and watched it do all of this. At the very end he got a SMACK! Right upside the head with the hand, I admit i was impressed that only MINE met specifications with being rude. He blinked at this and i held my breath thinking ''Oh *censored*'' (censored for younger viewers, if your young and upset by this its your own fault for being so young ) he laughed at this being a good humored guy that he was. He said he was keeping it. However i was called to a parent teacher conference about needing glasses. Suffice to say i think he still has it in his room, though far away without my glasses he looked like a girl.. long hair and all surfer like. MY POINT IS: Make sure to take your glasses with you and if something seems wrong, ask someone. Like in this game ask the vets.
    Last edited by R267610893; 04-18-2014, 06:46 PM.
    Friends have each others backs. But some need a rock.
    I am the ninja that you go-to for advice.
    I am the ninja you go-to when things turn dark.
    I am the stout rock in the rushing ocean.
    If someone messes with you there is the shadow of wrath that will follow.
    Those who need someone to understand I am here as a loyal friend.
    I am here to make sure you stay together in the shadows.
    Those are friends that are loyal. Who am i?
    I am Zedaqua.

History

Hey guys its Zedaqua again back for another round of another subject, HISTORY! I'm going to title my things now.

History:
    Washington and the minnow and little Debbie.

So i was told to do a paper about the significance of George Washington crossing the Delaware river in own words. Now please know i was a VERY confused kid back then... Well it happened like this: I wrote that when Washington crossed the Delaware he was crossing to Little Debbie, because he and his crew was hungry and wanted to eat before going into the fray. In the water he saw a brown fish, maybe a minnow and had a spark of inspiration, standing on the front of the bow he exclaimed "Someday i'm going to be on penny!" The people moved to the back and laughed asking who penny was and if she was his girlfriend looking up to him in shock while one kept an eye out for ice. He said he didn't know, and when he crossed he got to little Debbie, ate and they made a victory rush because they had food. Why else would little Debbie ask for two dollars and a Washington! That was it in my own words. The teahcer asked if i read the textbook and i said not all of it, but they did look hungry in the picture, maybe history forgot something. Suffice to say another parent teacher conference about maybe going into another class. Tune in tomarrow for another telling of my day in Zedaquas' school life!
    Last edited by R267610893; 04-18-2014, 06:46 PM.
    Friends have each others backs. But some need a rock.
    I am the ninja that you go-to for advice.
    I am the ninja you go-to when things turn dark.
    I am the stout rock in the rushing ocean.
    If someone messes with you there is the shadow of wrath that will follow.
    Those who need someone to understand I am here as a loyal friend.
    I am here to make sure you stay together in the shadows.
    Those are friends that are loyal. Who am i?
    I am Zedaqua.

Comment

I dunno if you're being serious in this or not, but....

Even if you're writing these stories for the point of being silly, I think you're putting in too much detail. Way too much. It kind of ruins the feel of something funny and just gets a tad annoying to read.

Regan's only 15 minutes late.

Comment

Working...
      X