Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

how in the world does th work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how in the world does th work

we have 4 teams from my guild in th, and we all fight the highest be guy on the server at same time, whats up with that, thought was random, i guess it, is he gets more fights then us all

and why we get same guy over and over, i see other teams make rooms, so what is the problem, the devs dont know how to work it out

Comment

it depends on how fast the fight went
      but saying all 4 of ran into him at the same time is a bit far fetched

TH runs on real time searching
      you get matched up with other teams that are currently searching at the same time you do at random

Comment

well 4 of us all in guild chat said we fighting the clown
        so um

we all dif teams also

and i am running 2 account same time, and both on dif teams have him same time

btw our guild wont send very much, so u better be good to bobo the clown, cuz he will be the only one spending
        Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-08-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

the TH is broken down into groups, like the DCM, it enables the TH to run faster and that is why some times people will face the same opponent a few times in a row... and in a limited team group, the TH system may generate opponents.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

If the person is soloing, its pretty much easy for you to see same opponent.

There is a way to making the whole match faster for solo player in TH. And usually that, with limited opponent team/players in current TH, there is also possible for those solo players to meet their clone.

lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Solo TH Clone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.2 KB
ID:	1687307
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post

There is a way to making the whole match faster for solo player in TH. And usually that, with limited opponent team/players in current TH, there is also possible for those solo players to meet their clone.

lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85423[/ATTACH]
              you have shown me the craziest thing since i usually have full search bar if i don't run into any team

Comment

omg few times, same guy all the time, and we know there are other teams, we have 4 from are guild in th at that time, and we will all have him same time over and over, maybe the devs should fix it, they havent got it right for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  the TH is broken down into groups, like the DCM, it enables the TH to run faster and that is why some times people will face the same opponent a few times in a row... and in a limited team group, the TH system may generate opponents.
                  oh so u take the stri=ongest guy on server who we see go with his dragon and get 50 wins and regenerate him, mmm wow u would think u would have a better system, i guess u just dont want people to win in th, unless they spend a ton of cash, its one think to cater to them, its another to have them in th and regenerate them

Comment

.... nope... the system was optimized to run more effectively with less lag and a player and a dragon requires less resources to render than a 3 person team..... there was a update a while ago that had multiple fixes because many players were running computers that were not able to run DP effectively.. so a attempt was made to limit the areas that graphics rendering was heavy, to a more manageable level......

simply the reason why you are seeing what you do, was part of a attempt by the devs to make the game more playable for players and less likely to lag and drag..... the opponent is not getting any wins or any rewards because its not the player, its a computer generated psuedo character that is being used

DP want the game to be playable by as many players as possible so they have to consider the number of complaints about lag and ways to reduce it so players can play.... because many players can not afford to go buy a high end computer every few years....
                    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-10-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post

lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85423[/ATTACH]
                      wow I would love to see that happen

and there's no way what you said is true it's not possible for 4 different team to fight vs same person at once. if all 4 of you queue at once only 1 will fight him and other 3 teams will fight each other.
                      [S131] Saber - Warrior - Rank 1

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or objects.

Comment

If someone (who solo the TH) who refresh too much on the game, sometimes they got kicked out from the TH room (ended up in the City instead of inside the TH when they refresh back).

So if they get back too fast while their previous searching is still not yet done / met other team. Its likely to have an "clone" battle when there is only so little teams (I think for my case was 3 teams including myself).

Not possible to fight same person at once, maybe you guys should try something - 4 Teams click on the same crystal at the same time. See if it will be the same person u guys gonna meet in the battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Latest TH Solo Clone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.1 KB
ID:	1687674
                        This is the latest "clone" TH I met. Was refreshing quite a few times due to PC lagging. lol

This wont happen if in a team of 3 players. Refresh too much is got kicked out from the TH Team. lol
                        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R265418753 View Post
                          wow I would love to see that happen

and there's no way what you said is true it's not possible for 4 different team to fight vs same person at once. if all 4 of you queue at once only 1 will fight him and other 3 teams will fight each other.
                          actually it is possible..... system generated opponents are not subject to the same restrictions as player opponents.....

the system can generate 4 pseudo opponents using the same player, its just that the system generated opponents get no rewards or wins accredited to them...
                          there was a run of reports by players about how they were seen in the DCM and TH, when the players were not in those events as all......

Comment

Working...
                          X