Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Medal system ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Medal system ?

    ok in medal system i don't know but does skill upgrade when u lvl it do your br go up r does dragon if so it don't work i'm lvl 9 and lvl10 and i just did it today and look and see if any 1 of my br goes up will they stay the same and if so i like to have this fix and the missing br put in !!!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by R28331505 View Post
    ok in medal system i don't know but does skill upgrade when u lvl it do your br go up r does dragon if so it don't work i'm lvl 9 and lvl10 and i just did it today and look and see if any 1 of my br goes up will they stay the same and if so i like to have this fix and the missing br put in !!!!!
    They go up exactly by 20 BR. So you may not noticed it.

    Comment


    • #3
      no i watch it and it did not go up so i am missing br then

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R28331505 View Post
        no i watch it and it did not go up so i am missing br then
        Screenshots? Server and character name?
        Last edited by Alkaris; 05-22-2014, 07:25 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          i spend over 300.00 bucks on this game already hummm seem like i am getting rip off .

          Comment


          • #6
            no i did not but like last time i said i was missing and losing br u guys fix and said nothings wroung and i could do nothing about it but i will screen shot it and try again but can't today

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R28331505 View Post
              no i did not but like last time i said i was missing and losing br u guys fix and said nothings wroung and i could do nothing about it but i will screen shot it and try again but can't today
              Please provide screenshots so we can look into issue, and don't forget about server and character name.

              Comment


              • #8
                Click image for larger version

Name:	before.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1688259Click image for larger version

Name:	after.png
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1688260
                looks fine to me


                Comment


                • #9
                  i will give screen shot soon did but did dragon br and not my player damit just fell like i wasted 300.00 bucks on this dam game but thats ok i was a fool to do it i will have the screen shot up soon

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X