Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

is that 400 victory too high?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that 400 victory too high?

with VIP 6 i can only bought 30 attempts a day and 10 free attempts daily,
    6 day event i can only get 240 victory...
    consecutive event reward up to 200 having 45 ticket,
    so 285 i can get...
    the rest of 115....
    in MVP per card 140? ARE U JOKING?

as players get higher in vip, they get more attempts.... and it is a update and event that starts at level 60 so yes its a event that is better suited for the top players in the game as they have been waiting patiently for updates for them, such as the level 80 gear ( which needs to be fixed ).... but that is not really that much different to events that benefit the players that can recharge and spend the most money....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You forget abouts pay to consume event which gives rewards and resets daily.

Comment

pay to consume? TIMED nymph stone have what use? daily 150 cant even let me enchant a 5 star nymph

Comment

>_> my vip exp 1900/2000 now, why don pospone 10 day ><

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
            pay to consume? TIMED nymph stone have what use? daily 150 cant even let me enchant a 5 star nymph
            i am talking about dream breaker cards in it.

Comment

Assuming we ignore that fact that it's 100 usd a day for 15 attempts, that's still only an additional 90 attempts. Add that to the 240 max from 6 days and the 35 bonus from the event and you still only get 365 victories.

If you missed the extra value gift for the abyss attempts then you can pretty much forget about it.

As a side note, the timed nymph stones are rather useless. I doubt anyone really wants to upgrade their nymph now and miss the rewards from a nymph event.

For anyone willing to spend that much, you get more free timed stones from a nymph event anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire92 View Post
                Assuming we ignore that fact that it's 100 usd a day for 15 attempts, that's still only an additional 90 attempts. Add that to the 240 max from 6 days and the 35 bonus from the event and you still only get 365 victories.

If you missed the extra value gift for the abyss attempts then you can pretty much forget about it.

As a side note, the timed nymph stones are rather useless. I doubt anyone really wants to upgrade their nymph now and miss the rewards from a nymph event.

For anyone willing to spend that much, you get more free timed stones from a nymph event anyway.
                well... if your nymph is 12stars~ you benefit~
                Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                Remilia Scarlet

Comment

well considering its a lvl 4 infuse ring and that 400k BRs cant even get past 1st round of lvl 3

its paying for something that 600K+ BR ppl that normally have a hard time getting

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
                    well... if your nymph is 12stars~ you benefit~
                    That's true. Never thought about that. If that's the case then this spend event really only rewards heavy cashers who have reached level 12 on their nymph.

I think they could easily have made it untimed as people are actually spending to get it and it's kind of a turn off when close to half of your rewards are worthless.

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                    well considering its a lvl 4 infuse ring and that 400k BRs cant even get past 1st round of lvl 3

its paying for something that 600K+ BR ppl that normally have a hard time getting
                    Well I guess that's true too. Still, I'm a bit interested to see if anyone actually goes for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X