Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Legendary Challenge Difficulty Increased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenge Difficulty Increased?

Up until yesterday at LC, i'm at most paired with 1 illustria user at the 5th stage of LC. Today, at both attempt, i met 3 of them. Does the dev intentionally increased the difficulty of LC?

dont even bother about lc alot of people have trie for i change in lc way. none make it
    i have 230k br dragon and i can kill total 2 enemys in there 1 in first row and 1 in second row .
    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
      Up until yesterday at LC, i'm at most paired with 1 illustria user at the 5th stage of LC. Today, at both attempt, i met 3 of them. Does the dev intentionally increased the difficulty of LC?
      lol the devs will not work at the weekend so no they did not change anything over the weekend...... what can happen is that the players change something and the LC reflects the changes......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

a simple reason... Flash sales made many ppl buy illustria and thus reflected in you meeting her more
        Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
        Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by temponly View Post
          a simple reason... Flash sales made many ppl buy illustria and thus reflected in you meeting her more
          actually it really got harder im level 66 and the strongest i encountered is 160k br now strongest is 180k

Comment

BR updates to LC have always happened when a big patch occur. new nymphs appearing is due to more ppl getting them.

for me the new patch have updated a few of my opponents so i no longer meet as many bots in LC.
            Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
            Remilia Scarlet

Comment

I have evolved two dragons to legendary / mythic using the free life source and life crystals I have collected over the last couple of months from the event ( excluding the 100 I got in the good will pack ) so yes, if other players are going that, its going to change the LC opponent pool because the opponents BR average has shifted....

the devs do not sit around a table, drinking sake and deciding its time to change the LC opponents BR, the player base in the game is dynamic and it can change a lot.....most times when the LC opponents change, its when there has been a maintenance and the data base is reset but that will not happen with every maintenance as a lot of the times its basic server maintenance and minor changes to the game
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

well not sure how different our system is to the main servers (i doubt it is different). i have always noticed a BR discrepancy between the real BR of the player's dragon and the LC dragon. and it always updates after a patch bringing in new stuffs (which is what you said about the data base thingy). the nymphs are the only thing which kept changing as the player updated it.

i will try to get a SS of the discrepancy in BR

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_32.png
Views:	1
Size:	549.6 KB
ID:	1688334

Yea so how i feel this can be viewed is like each update is like a refresh. your LC opponent can get stronger on his own to win his own LC but his progress will not affect you as much. (unless it is a new nymph)
                Last edited by temponly; 05-25-2014, 09:50 AM.
                Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Ah, now i get it. Since the BR of the opponent i paired up with increased, i'm now being paired with people that i usually don't get paired to, since their BR pass the BR limit. Unfortunately, those new guys are the one who possesses illustria. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Last edited by thodoris83; 05-26-2014, 02:46 PM.
                    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

10% hp.... unless the opponent doesn't have strong nymph like illustria or dementria, it's almost impossible to pass her. Even if they don't have it, it still though to pass them with only 10% hp. Out of all talents, the only one that 'might' help you is the ignore damage one. That is, if you're lucky enough that the ignore damage triggers a lot. Other talent won't do any good in your situation. Also, you need to get nymph that can deal damage twice on the same target, like illustria, dementria, khrisna, arya, or soleil. Without them, LC is very very hard to do.

As for which talent to get, i'm focusing on immobile, reduction, and steel reserve, which is basically focus on defense. I let my nymph, illustria, do the killing. After all, the damage of my dragon isn't as great as the nymph. It won't matter much even if i increase the damage by 12% or 18%, nor if i give my dragon critical enchance. Dunno about your case though, since your already possess 240k BR, it's damage must be a lot bigger than mine, which is only 180k BR.
                      Last edited by rro123; 05-26-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Last edited by thodoris83; 05-26-2014, 02:47 PM.
                        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
                        X