Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

just ask u few question ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ask u few question ?

i'm not sure if its good stat on this char...if i should go level up on 60level or i stay on 59...i still not sure abt this any idea
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27004525; 06-25-2014, 09:50 PM.
    S138 Sea of willows (USA East) - Angel8765 Archer 65level

mine is 173 k br and I am striving for 200 k br before I lvl up since the enchanted rings you need atleast that to beat the first fight

Comment

im 59 right now so should i go 60lvl or wait dragon, medal, nephy to 200k br then go 60level if its good idea ?

Comment

For some players, level up is a better choice to them -

- Fewer players in 60 CSC (high chance good reward) / getting into a better team than lv50+ team
        - 1000% EXP
        - prefer camping at lv69 instead of 59
        - others likes new dragon/nymph like love points

And those who rather camp at 59 -

- Easy LC since rewards are the same even if you are at 50+ 60+ 70+ 80+ as the only diff is the opponents (gets harder every 5 lvs)
        - Easy farming of coins as DCM are easier for them to get streak
        - others

All these are just some points, see what you want, then you decide.

Some players early lvl up to lv60 without preparing their toons for next lvl range difficulty and they suffer.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post

- Fewer players in 60 CSC (high chance good reward) / getting into a better team than lv50+ team
          - 1000% EXP

- Easy LC since rewards are the same even if you are at 50+ 60+ 70+ 80+ as the only diff is the opponents (gets harder every 5 lvs)
          - others

Some players early lvl up to lv60 without preparing their toons for next lvl range difficulty and they suffer.

okay thank you so much i think i should stay 59level to hit 200k br and dragon 200k and trying get lord medal after when i done all then i go level up its properly more easy and 200k dragon coin to leangery 60 for farm cage devil and TH i think its best idea for me..im stay 59 for few weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post

- 1000% EXP

- others

aslo im sure adyss must harder im sure its have to over 200k to beat them...so no point go 60 for nothing and work too much hard work....just save time do stay 59 ill stronger dragon frist to get blue or purple its more easy kill adyss dungeon

Comment

Working...
            X