Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

never would've thought r2 could be heatless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never would've thought r2 could be heatless

charging to get a title on a holiday,i'm getting it for the bonus but non cashiers will never see a title,very dissapointed with r2.They make alot money already atleast you couldve had a little heart and given the title just to be online that day.Happy 4th july all except r2.

Um, I dont think r2games is heartless because for chests they give out really nice stuff like wings and perm clothing with shards if you try to get them if you're lucky and also, you get keys for improving their BR... I dont see how's non cashiers would be upset for title. If non cashiers want the title then the best option is to do gold offers from surveys...
    Aodhan
    S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
    Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

R2 gives old title on some sale events, sometimes for recharged gold, sometimes for returned gold. So all players will have a possibility to get that title, they just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by chicholino View Post
        charging to get a title on a holiday,i'm getting it for the bonus but non cashiers will never see a title,very dissapointed with r2.They make alot money already atleast you couldve had a little heart and given the title just to be online that day.Happy 4th july all except r2.
        These last events already gave you so much, and you still want more? Really??

It's normal for a premium games like this to issue items that can only be earned through paying. The dev needs to earn their living after all. If you expected that a free player can earn everything in the game, then that would be unfair to those who decided to spent their money.

Comment

i guess they could have done it like thanksgiving, title only for 1 gold... as a real gift to all the VIPs... since they will have a discount and getting it free in the process.....
          Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
          Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Just poppin in to say here... because of the ever so heartless r2 I have managed to gain six pet skins, two sets of wings, one outfit in reserve, and countless other goodies that have all helped br.

One of the best events yet! Available for both f2p and cashers and purely luck based.
            DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
            [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Originally posted by Nolascana View Post
              Just poppin in to say here... because of the ever so heartless r2 I have managed to gain six pet skins, two sets of wings, one outfit in reserve, and countless other goodies that have all helped br.

One of the best events yet! Available for both f2p and cashers and purely luck based.
              this very much!i have gined a ton of br with these events got 6 pet skins, 1 extra perm outfit I really like, envolved my artifact twice,my nymph twice, got 1 dragon to mythic, 1 to legendary, 1 to perfect, with the soccer ball event, got 3 of my dragon essence to blue 1 to purple...trust me I reeeeally don't mind not having that title at all!

Comment

yeah this event was awesome - if this is how the rest of the events will be ( i just started) I'll be playing this for awhile to come.

this was a lot of fun - thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X