Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Arya Nymph!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arya Nymph!

Hello everyone,I see Arya nymph and my question is,how can I get Arya nymph?
    Im lvl 59 but I don't see in shop to buy or anywhere...Does anyone know where I find it?

Arya was in an extra value pack and hasn't been around in awhile, She'll most likely come back in the future but right now there is now way of getting her.

-Volac

Comment

to expand further on that, Arya is event type nymph that is only available during some events

Comment

Ouch... What a shame,Arya it's a great nymph,I want to buy it from shop if the developers include it.Thanks everyone!
        But I have another question,im lvl 59 and I have 177 br dragon and Ellwen nymph lvl 36,10 stars,but I cant clame lvl 4 or superior challenges or what about lvl 5 or legendary challenges in LC...I have gold coins to buy Krishana,but I don't know what to do,should I buy Ilustria or lvl up and buy Demetia or Krishana,I have only Lord's medal and I want to buy a better nymph to win LC.What should I do ?I have gc to buy only 1 nymph and keep it for long time.Thanks.

Comment

lvl59 u wont be able to use krishna or demetria and as you level up your LC is only going to get harder i would advise buying illustria and level sitting a long time to get your medal. illustria has a lot more power than elwen especially at 10 stars so it should be plenty strong enough to go against the other nymphs in ur LC.

Comment

as a lvl 59, you're not able to use either demetria(lvl 68), krishna(lvl 72), nor arya(lvl 72)
            nymphs are lvl restricted

Comment

But with Illustria I will be able to win LC at lvl 69,I plan to lvl up and I don't want to spend gc and when im lvl 60+ to buy Demetria and spend another gc for nothing...Illustria 10 stars it's enough to win all in LC at lvl 69 and 200-220k br dragon ?

Comment

It depends on several factors the two main ones being the strength of your dragon and who else is on your server. My general advice is if you plan to be 59 for a while get illustria, but if you plan to go straight for 69 then sit save up for Demetria.

Comment

hi il tell you my opinion dont buy any nymph if you going to sit for long time in 69 then have patience and work with normal nymphs
                  know that illustria has less br than soleil (normal nymph) in 72 level so if you spent money to her will be waste in higher level for me wait patience and when you became 72 buy krishina
                  now if you wanted to spent some money to your nymph for lc then use them in stars/enchant and 1 last tip that not every one know in guild shop has nymph feathers that you can buy 10 per day get them it will help you alot in your game
                  good luck
                  theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

I am currently beating lc regularly with a 9 star illustria, but like I said it depends on several factors.

Comment

dont buy any nymph just plan appropriatly and get soleil :3
                      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

do soccer and get nymph cheaper. buy the holy cleat.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate your answers! With all I see here,I think I will make my nymph LVL like 60 and then I will go at lvl 74 and buy a Krishna,I think it's the best way from all I see in this post.And I forgot to say I have 2 dragons Mythic and all Outstanding,and I have all dragons unlock,I need only to have lvl 74 to use God Dragon,but I have only 152K br Character so when I will have 200k br Character I will lvl up.I think this is my plan.Thanks!

Comment

Well, i have a different suggestion. Don't go leveling up to hasty. The more you level up, the stronger the opponent is in LC, meaning the harder it would be to obtain honor. So, it's better if you level sitting at 66-69 for a while, at least until you get enough ingredients to make legendary equipments of level 70 equipments. For level 66-69 LC, i think illustria nymph is strong enough. I'm level 66 currently, and using 12 star illustria nymph, with 300k dragon BR, and i can complete all 5 stages of LC easily. So, i would suggest you to buy illustria. As for dementria, DON'T BUY IT, except if you get it from soccer fever. Dementria costs you about 11k golds, and no discounts so far (except the one at flash sale which requires Gold Coins, not returned). I bought both illutria and khrisna while they're on discount, which only costs me about 11k-12k for both of them (still can't use khrisna yet, though), which costs about the same as dementria alone.

So, my suggestion is, collect enough gold coins, and buy financial plan, which can give you 10k returned gold coins, and buy illustria (and khrisna if you have spare gold) when there's nymph event. Those 2 nymph will be discounted by 40%. Should dementria get discounted as well, then you might change illustria with dementria. Would costs you about 13k-14k golds in total though.
                            Last edited by rro123; 07-13-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

One of my guild mates has been sitting at 69 for months and plans to continue to do so. In his case Demetria is a good investment, but if you don't plan to go that route Demetria is mostly a bad idea. As for buying holy cleats and getting her through soccer that only works if you are lucky and have a lot of non-returned gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X