Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Zodiac battle??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac battle??

on a battle on zodiac if i press end now buton i lose the fight and if i watch battle without end now i win...is any diference on batle betwint that one with end now and that one wen i dont pres end now button?
    _Magnus_
    S34Altspire
    Dragon

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
    on a battle on zodiac if i press end now buton i lose the fight and if i watch battle without end now i win...is any diference on batle betwint that one with end now and that one wen i dont pres end now button?
    No, there is no difference. It's the same as in arena, you can lose a few times against player, but one time you get lucky crit and win.

Comment

right but is same on zodiac like in arena??? is only by the lck?
      _Magnus_
      S34Altspire
      Dragon

Comment

Yes, BestGuru.

I quote Alkaris "It's the same as in arena".

So just keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
          right but is same on zodiac like in arena??? is only by the lck?
          Well, it's not the same as in arena, because you dont have your dragon with, but mechanic is similar.
          And though luck is important factor, skills and stats play great role too.

Comment

if luck is a important , damn why do we try to rise our caracter? only to get beat in arena buy a lower car? or try 10 times to get 1 victory in zodiac???
            and we rise our caracter for br???
            ty anyway for answer
            _Magnus_
            S34Altspire
            Dragon

Comment

What he meant by luck is when you or your opponent using mountain orbs that might block the damage completely. So, in case that you're lucky that your orbs keep activating, you might win. Also, there's critical and critical def factor. If you kept blocking critical damage, and your opponent kept receiving critical damage from you, then you might won. But there's still a limit to this luck factor though. If your don't build your character strong enough, no matter how much luck you got, you still won't win. Well, except if you're so extremely lucky that all of your opponent attack became 1 due to mountain. But i doubt that would happen though. The chances of that happening are less than 0.1 % after all.

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                What he meant by luck is when you or your opponent using mountain orbs that might block the damage completely. So, in case that you're lucky that your orbs keep activating, you might win. Also, there's critical and critical def factor. If you kept blocking critical damage, and your opponent kept receiving critical damage from you, then you might won. But there's still a limit to this luck factor though. If your don't build your character strong enough, no matter how much luck you got, you still won't win. Well, except if you're so extremely lucky that all of your opponent attack became 1 due to mountain. But i doubt that would happen though. The chances of that happening are less than 0.1 % after all.
                ok and pls tell me wat crit have mob from zodiac??? or wat orbs they use?))
                _Magnus_
                S34Altspire
                Dragon

Comment

Moving thread to discussion, since not bug issue already.

Comment

zodiac is easy ... i cleared full at lvl 69

Comment

Working...
                    X