Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Make end now button on holy land quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make end now button on holy land quest

Please make end now button on holy land quest for vip people... have to wait for killing a million hp monster?? Make it please. All players want that
    When you say you are a gamer and you are a celebrity or a former celebrity there's a grain of salt that everybody takes that with.

Its not something that is going to happen.... Holy lands is a guild event, not just a event for the players with the highest BR and fastest computers and connections.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ohhh myyy.... because of that? and its not going to be happen? so just waiting? take a walk outside and buy some icecream and go to the park for date and come back again its still fighting with the monster??
      When you say you are a gamer and you are a celebrity or a former celebrity there's a grain of salt that everybody takes that with.

Comment

err u could make a timer thingy ....bcse ppl like me hav very slow net that could help us >.>
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

For slow connections you can accelerate the animations.

After set rounds of non victory you will be killed and sent to the queue.

The only way to assure plenty of bonuses is to up your Br as much as possible for a quick kill.

Having an End Now feature will butcher any lower br people's chances of getting anything (and those with slow connections).
          DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
          [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Originally posted by xAledx View Post
            ohhh myyy.... because of that? and its not going to be happen? so just waiting? take a walk outside and buy some icecream and go to the park for date and come back again its still fighting with the monster??
            You're overreacting dude. It only takes about 5-10 seconds (45-60 seconds should you failed to kill the opponent) wait before the battle is over, unless your internet connection is bad. As for your suggestion, it would be a selfish one i said. Why? Because you said it's for the VIP only. That means that all vip players can finished the battle quickly, and kill the next monster, while the non-vip must wait for the battle ends before they can take another mobs. The vip can get lots of contribution, while those who aren't will only get a few contribution. That's what i called unfair. This is a multi player event, just like TH and MPD. Everybody deserve an equal chances on getting the prizes, not only favoring the vip one.

Comment

if u have a slow connection or a slow pc u can speed up the game on fights by simply opening a new tab and look at that during the fight. that ofc requires u have to switch back and forth between the tabs but it will go faster in the fights as ur pc doesn't have to load all the animation.
              keep in mind that switching back and forth too often during a fight will not make it go faster. this trick also works on last boss in MPS and in TH

Comment

As it stands the way hl works it is in favor of people with faster computers. I will give you an example. Someone in our guild with very high br was tired of missing it and other events. So he gave me his details to play for him but he has a much, much faster connection. When he is able to make it we make it we get about two floors farther. An end now and wait timer like in dc would help that. It wouldn't solve it completely since just running towards the enemies I am slower than others. As for the acceleration thing it does absolutely nothing to me and never has. Other computers, same account, it does but not for mine.

Comment

Working...
                X