Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

God"s Dragon Set Mount - The fire horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God"s Dragon Set Mount - The fire horse

Congrats to anyone who can win the mount. It looks really great but there is one problem with it. While having the mount traveling in the towns is one thing , The mount showing up in Demon Invasion is another. Many players have complained on my server about not being able to get to the monsters due to not being able to see them. I have experienced this myself and it is very frustrating not being able to get to the fight. Since DI is based on being able to do as much damage and as many fights as possible this can really hamper players efforts to earn amyth.

It would be great if DI was made to only show the actual character minus any mounts or dragons so everyone has a chance to get in as many fights as possible.

Even if you can't see the monster, you still able to hit it, by clicking on the road or sky behind the demon. Your character will move toward the demon, and attack it, even if you don't click on the demon directly. The only problem is, you can't see the demon's HP, so you can't aim for the last hit. But that isn't a big problem anyway.

Comment

I guess the problem is that when di starts, all the monsters are at the end of the map so you can's click behind them resulting in a slight loss in battle time.

As a sidenote, it's also kind of irritating when they start blocking all the resources in guild temple as well.

Comment

the mounts are supposed to be visible but not impact on gameplay... so it does sound like there is a issue there
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          the mounts are supposed to be visible but not impact on gameplay... so it does sound like there is a issue there
          well the problem is that u can click on other players during di. it will bring up the whole view info send flower and stuff like that. in di and holyland this is a big issue. and yes I do have the mount and this happens quiet a lot that players are like omg I keep clicking on your mount instead of the demon..

Comment

If someone who has a mount goes to csc and then legendary mounts they can select unmounts by doing so they will dismount but not lose the states. I didn't know and was very grateful when someone told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
              well the problem is that u can click on other players during di. it will bring up the whole view info send flower and stuff like that. in di and holyland this is a big issue. and yes I do have the mount and this happens quiet a lot that players are like omg I keep clicking on your mount instead of the demon..
              I am aware of the issue of the players screen coming up.... its something that we would like to see, disabled in DI.... but the issue is that the devs are seeing things like the auto resus that the players can use, that avoids the issue of the player menu and that is part of the reason why VIP was made cheaper for players on newer servers...

Comment

That's effectively saying that the solution to the problem is to spend money on the game...

Comment

there is also the vouchers option, thats what I use and I do use a lot of them, I get them from Holy Lands, my farm ( seeds from the daily login and seed boxes ) sometimes from the single player instances...

Comment

Working...
                  X