Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Godly Mythic Orbs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godly Mythic Orbs.

What we know so far :

Guardian - Crit DEF
    Demon - MATK
    Olympian - PDEF
    Immobile - % Ignore Damage (Like Mountain)
    Bloodlust - hp drain orb
    Godess - HP orb

Seems these orbs are around 3-4 times more powerful than their orange counterparts at the same level. At least for orbs that add to stats directly, still don't know what the percentages are for the other orbs
    Last edited by Bittyboy; 07-15-2014, 12:27 PM.

It comes in evg for now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	123433.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1691304
    Cant provide more info, since i cant allow myself to buy it.

Comment

There is not desc on it.

Didn't show its what type of orb - patk matk etc.

Please fix the desc.
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        It comes in evg for now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95039[/ATTACH]
        Cant provide more info, since i cant allow myself to buy it.
        Oh wow a random orb. Unfortunately there are too many orbs that I wouldn't like to get especially at that price. Oh well, hopefully it will be available through other means soon

Comment

Ok, now come to think of it.

As the game progress, these type of EVP sure will happens a few times.

So, what happens when players keep getting the same useless orbs? - Warrior getting MATK orb.

2.8K Recharge GC for the orb when it likely gonna be an exclusive recharge item (High stats, higher level), so, shouldn't as least provide a bit premium for the players?

I wont mind charged for 100GC or 200 GC for switch of Dragon Orb.

If the orb cost 2.8K for specific specs, There is nothing much to say. But for a 2.8K and a random chance of getting useless orb......
          Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Yup, agree.

Spending 2800 gold and getting PATK as a mage is not something that id like have (just liek orbs i usually do not use like Nosferatu). Same as spending multiply of 2800 and getting same orbs.

Evolution option from Orange ones to Mythic is not bad idea.

Comment

i decided to get one just to see what it was like but its a random one and i got something my person needed so it is all luck based on what you get so i think it can also be a useful thing if you got luck just a tad bit idea why don't you guys make it easier to get like the orange orbs but you need to level unlock it or something it would be good for members that have made there orbs level 10 and can't do anything with them

Comment

But remember that in the dragon pets/dragon orb section there are two tabs that have been locked as Convert Dragon Orb & Enchant Dragon Orb and maybe now they will finally be unlocking these tabs for anyone who happens to get an orb that wouldn't work for their toon.

Comment

Originally posted by godcolee View Post
                  i decided to get one just to see what it was like but its a random one and i got something my person needed so it is all luck based on what you get so i think it can also be a useful thing if you got luck just a tad bit idea why don't you guys make it easier to get like the orange orbs but you need to level unlock it or something it would be good for members that have made there orbs level 10 and can't do anything with them
                  What orb did you get and what are the stats for it as well as how much upgrading increases the stats?

Comment

it was a crit def like safeguard but it made my before 16482 with my crit defense orb at level 8 now it is 19424 and its level 7 the only person in my server that can kill me has the second highest crit attack and it makes his crit like nothing. there is a bug that i can not see the stats of it thought so i can't tell you that. also i can't take the picture of it but i will say its still luck based the orb name i got is called mythic guardian i have also seen mythic demon and mythic Olympian the olympian is for pdef and the demon is for magic attack

Comment

cool, thanks for the info

Comment

Yeah, that's what I said a few days ago. I think the orbs are only going to be obtainable trought cash until the feature is publicly released on a patch.
                        For now the people who like being ahead will spend and get those powerful orbs and the rest of us will have to wait...
                        We all hope the orbs will be aquirable trough free-means Can't wait to have some Mythical Orbs!
                        Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Btw, i wonder why it's mythic orb already. As far as i recall, we only get up to perfect orb now (orange one). There's no legendary orb yet.

Comment

Got the hp orb lvl 7 vs lvl 7 7500 and 29500 hp but have to admit that you get a chance to get something really useless is bad speciel with 2800 gold which even dont Count in the consume reward .. wish i got the crit def instead :P

Comment

Originally posted by godcolee View Post
                              it was a crit def like safeguard but it made my before 16482 with my crit defense orb at level 8 now it is 19424 and its level 7 the only person in my server that can kill me has the second highest crit attack and it makes his crit like nothing. there is a bug that i can not see the stats of it thought so i can't tell you that. also i can't take the picture of it but i will say its still luck based the orb name i got is called mythic guardian i have also seen mythic demon and mythic Olympian the olympian is for pdef and the demon is for magic attack
                              Add Mythic Immobile as mountain orb (ignore damage). This is one I got. but not sure on % since the desc is missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X