Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

too many pending server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many pending server merge

doesnt r2 realize everytime they open new server they kill other,yeah yeah you want new people but WE are the new people we the one's playing in new servers cause you killed our's.New players arent wallet player's we the cows and tired getting fed the same food over and over.Time to start feeding us with some decent food.And dont say they dont have time,cause if they waste time not giving flags on soccer event (no flag in past 12h)they also have time to fix bugs and stop making new server's.My main in goblin's gully and there 35-40 people active in that server and they ALL in our guild.We been waiting for merge since cristobal columbus discovered america,so r2 hired more people and stop killing game's,unless that's your strategy,milking cows till they quit,you got what you wanted(our money) and that's all that matter's,but when word spread's about what this company does might as well shut down all games,no one will want to play here anymore.

considering wartunes has 500ish servers vs our 150ish servers

their method of making new servers still part of their business and still working well

besides, rushing things always tend to cause bugs and problems

better to take their time to do a well-done job of merging

Comment

maybe wartune have more people than dragon palls i played a brazilian game and all days do server merge...in 1 server have 200 + players. Players dont need creat any post in forum to do merge... you think its funny play game with 2 guilds fighting??? of course noooo. we need more fun in this game

Comment

ok we stop giving players new servers and force them onto older servers where people have a advantage already ?? .... what about the players that have asked for new servers so they are not made to play against established players, should we ignore them ?

in both cases, we have responded positively to the players concerns and requests and done as they have asked... hence the server merge thread so the players can request the server merges that they want.... and we can deal with the players that are going to complain because the servers were merged as the players requested.....

I am sorry that players are not staying on the server you are on, and providing you with the players to make your game play experience as good as you feel it should be..... but based around the concerns and feedback that we have had from players that have moved to different servers, more often than not, its the lack of ability to compete against the big spenders and issues on the servers between players, that are resulting in a lot of players leaving servers.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the new servers is not a problem but when you open new server the oldest servers die its why we ask more server merges

Comment

im glad they make new servers. I was lucky ive joined a new server when I started playing, cause that gives new players a chance to win prizes and compete instead of having to face people that are already way ahead in br. as for server mergers though I hope mine gets merged soon. we have only 2 guilds left. 1 big one that has like 30 active players and our guild that has like 7 -10 active players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              ok we stop giving players new servers and force them onto older servers where people have a advantage already ?? .... what about the players that have asked for new servers so they are not made to play against established players, should we ignore them ?

in both cases, we have responded positively to the players concerns and requests and done as they have asked... hence the server merge thread so the players can request the server merges that they want.... and we can deal with the players that are going to complain because the servers were merged as the players requested.....

I am sorry that players are not staying on the server you are on, and providing you with the players to make your game play experience as good as you feel it should be..... but based around the concerns and feedback that we have had from players that have moved to different servers, more often than not, its the lack of ability to compete against the big spenders and issues on the servers between players, that are resulting in a lot of players leaving servers.....
              It's how games work Kitwritten. You have to build yourself up to the players that have been there. Who says you can't put promos on old servers for new players. But that's how you build a server up. You don't phase out older servers and make the players that have been loyal to you move to new ones. People get tired of that **** and leave. When they leave you get servers like S141 that has 2 guilds and maybe 20 people and dying. It's no fun having the same guild battle week in, week out. It's so empty you can be the only one in Treasure Hunt and there's no problem getting in the TOP 3 in Demon INvasion because only 3 people SHOW UP. What it is Kitwritten, is that this is easy money for them. Open a new server, get that initial inflow of cash and when it dies down, forget that server and open up another one. This is my first R2 game and will be my last when I finally leave. The only thing that keeps me here is that a few of the friends I've made are still there. People play MMORPG's also to make friends and build that up. R2's business structure tears that down and shows no care whatsoever for people that have been at their games for any length of time.

Comment

it is possible in your mind, to run promos for new players on older servers.... but that would still require the players to spend a lot to catch up ( R2 does not think that forcing players to spend like that, is fair, the idea is that we make vip and events MORE accessible and cheaper for players and that is why the VIP point system was halved and events like the generous hero and more the merrier events were added... 1) to narrow the gap better cashers and non cashers 2) provide more chances for non cashers to enjoy the game and 3) encourage players to stay and play..... ALL based around player feedback.....

it is not easy money for R2 because if a server is as dead as you state, thats actually less paying players on a server equals LESS money....MORE players equals MORE competition = MORE MONEY ( vip and events )

server merges are requested by players and done as requested by the players

so if you have some constructive feedback, share it, tell R2 games where they are going wrong because players are not staying on the server you play on.... but bear in mind that we can not divide the player base on a server so that there is older players getting one lot of events and newer players on the same server getting newer events... it causes too many issues.... and we also need to respect the players requests for new servers as they are the ones that want the new servers and request them.....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                X