Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Synthesising Fallen Souls (NM Abyss)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesising Fallen Souls (NM Abyss)

Just wondering what you all do with 1-star fallen souls we all get from NM Abbys.

I have almost 9000 of them, my rings do not need them anymore.
    I would happily welcome posibility to synth 1-star fallen souls into 2-star fallen souls cause it would be quite usefull for me in upgrading my rings a little more .

look here , and you found your Reply :

in Post Number " #8 " / First page , follow this Link >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=abyss
    Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
    Guild: LastHero
    Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
      look here , and you found your Reply :

in Post Number " #8 " / First page , follow this Link >>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=abyss
      Err he's asking if we can be allowed to synthesize 1-star soul in to 2-star. So that players who cannot reach level 4 yet may have a chance to get 2-star fallen soul through synthesizing
      Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

Originally posted by Pudog View Post
        Err he's asking if we can be allowed to synthesize 1-star soul in to 2-star. So that players who cannot reach level 4 yet may have a chance to get 2-star fallen soul through synthesizing
        Yes I was thinking about possibility to synth lower lvl Fallen Souls info higher lvl ones (similar mechanism as runestones, gems, etc.) Now seeing that in 6th lvl of NM Abyss you still get only 2-star Fallen Soul I think such possibility is a must.

Comment

If we followed the same reasoning, think 2-fallen, you found the floors 4-5-6 ... and no traces of the 3-fallen (which should appear from the floor 7) :O

So for that i had put the link in my first post , for you understand the synthesizing system is "OUT TOPIC" , because you can Catch it , just upgrade your BR , and go in higher Floors
          Dragon Pals Player

Comment

If we followed the same reasoning, think 2-fallen, you found the floors 4-5-6 ... and no traces of the 3-fallen (which should appear from the floor 7) :O

So for that i had put the link in my first post , for you understand the synthesizing system is "OUT TOPIC" , because you can Catch it , just upgrade your BR , and go in higher Floors
            A BIG LOL!!! Who's out of topic??? The TS wanted to suggest if those 1-star Fallen Soul can be synthesized. And you posted something that is really irrelevant to what he wanted to happen...

Anyways, you're really funny, kinda made my day!
            Last edited by Pudog; 08-10-2014, 04:38 AM.
            Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

I think that i get your point.

It will be months before at least 20% of people reach your BR level and it still will not give much progress in upgrading rings. Not to mention to be able to upgrade rings to 4-star or 5-star. Quite disencouraging if that is the future you forsee, however it is very possible since your arguments are strong.

Originally posted by Pudog View Post
              A BIG LOL!!! Who's out of topic??? The TS wanted to suggest if those 1-star Fallen Soul can be synthesized. And you posted something that is really irrelevant to what he wanted to happen...
              I feel the same as you Pudog it is little ridiculuos to hoard immense amounts of 1-star fallen souls and not being able to do anything with it. Those are next to meteorites items to hoard. The possibility to upgrade rings through playing is almost nowhere on sight. And this is about all of us. Even minours76 character needs 4-star Fallen Souls ,only those but still fairly out of reach. And the rest of us having 60-70% of his BR should not even dream of it.

Comment

Yall missing the point, no official employee of R2 gave any response to it, that's what this thread was aiming for, to know if those will be able to synthetize in the future.
                I would like to know that too.
                Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Its not planned at current moment.

Comment

I think synth is needed
                    Last edited by Zupaa; 08-10-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irunin View Post
                      Yall missing the point, no official employee of R2 gave any response to it, that's what this thread was aiming for, to know if those will be able to synthetize in the future.
                      I would like to know that too.
                      Heh a word of explanation.

I deliberatly put in discussion part since i really wanted to know opinion of other players, in my ambicious dreams i even though about discussion.

Some read post, some even put some effort and commented. I saw that is is importnant issue to players and that im not alone who have to cope with that issue. Did it help? I do not know. Knowing im not alone and more have similar problem, rather not. But knowing that some also share my idea is quite comforting .

P.S.

I assumed what R2 will have to say and Alkaris confirmed it. R2/Devs never give plans or tips of for development earlier than week before and most usual period is one day before (usualy on Monday before Tuesday's update)

Regards to all who read and thank to all who commented
                      Last edited by Edygiusz; 08-10-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post
                        But knowing that some also share my idea is quite comforting ...
                        Im definitely for making it possibile.

Comment

Originally posted by Zupaa View Post
                          I think synth is needed
                          no , no & no

- "why ?" tell me you !!

- " just because you can loot directly in higher level " i answer you

Dragon Pals Player

Comment

no , no & no

- "why ?" tell me you !!

- " just because you can loot directly in higher level " i answer you

oh!!! ... yes, yes, yes!!!
                            "why?", I (kindly) reply
                            "because not every each of us is able atm to go for that higher levels only you and a very few alike you could"
                            so ... why not a possibility to synthetize those fallen-stars we all get and we just use to fill in room in our inventory for now? would it this be soooo bad?
                            hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                            Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by R220356574 View Post
                              oh!!! ... yes, yes, yes!!!
                              "why?", I (kindly) reply
                              "because not every each of us is able atm to go for that higher levels only you and a very few alike you could"
                              so ... why not a possibility to synthetize those fallen-stars we all get and we just use to fill in room in our inventory for now? would it this be soooo bad?
                              I was afraid that the ironic side of my post, do not be noticed, and that's the case ...

PS : SAME me CAN'T GRAB it ... for that you MUST Clear the 7-1 , and i can't actually
                              Dragon Pals Player

Comment

Working...
                              X