Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Magic lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic lamp

the magic lamp does not work.
    allows you to do the posting on facebook, but will not let you claim
    like the first time ...
    when it fixed the problem?

yeah same thing with me too

Comment

very good wine this magic lamp, good prizes ..
      I'll be patiently waiting for the day to work.
      Thank you

Comment

I'm starting to get the impression that they just don't care and aren't even bothering to try anymore. They don't even attempt to answer the simple question of when we can expect a fix for Magic Lamp.

Comment

Originally posted by R28488851 View Post
          I'm starting to get the impression that they just don't care and aren't even bothering to try anymore. They don't even attempt to answer the simple question of when we can expect a fix for Magic Lamp.
          We dont give information about time for a fix until fix is ready to be deployed and its still not ready.

Comment

It's easy,they don't want to fix it for now,is more important event like Tribal Clash etc,and when all this new things will be done,the lamp will be fix.Now the dev. are to busy to fix thet lamp who make facebook full of Dragon Pals ads,dev. are happy the magic lamp make advertising for free,no rewords for advertising on facebook

Comment

its a case of what works for some people is not working for others, the FB lamp is a ongoing issue that has taken a lot of hours of checking and despite all attempts to fix it, it still does not work for many players, yet it works in testing.....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

hi kitwritten no complain jyst to clarify litle your words becayse i didnt ynderstand it complite.. when you say the(( fb lamp ))< what you mean the bring your friend to the game or the share your guests?
                if its the guests >((it still not work for many players))< means that it work for some? >(( yet it work in testing ))<thats is i good thing right? means you have to find what the rest players dont have??
                vpn/browser /etc

thanks in advance
                theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

just checking in.. lamp still fails to let us CLAIM after we share to FaceBook. Disappointed player!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblette View Post
                    just checking in.. lamp still fails to let us CLAIM after we share to FaceBook. Disappointed player!
                    And we are still working on the fix. Thank you for patience.

Comment

Well i am getting inpatience for this to be fix!!!!!!more than 3 weeks of this

Comment

Originally posted by R28331505 View Post
                        Well i am getting inpatience for this to be fix!!!!!!more than 3 weeks of this
                        And we are still working on a fix, if that was easy to fix it would be done already.

Comment

Seems like the DP programming team does not check their work and does not test their stuff before pushing it out...
                          Same thing with the clash and magic lamp... I think if it's tested properly before pushing it out to the public, people won't complain!

Being in the tech industries means they should always do testing and debugging before pushing it out to the public, it's HUGE... but obviously not to the DP programming team...

Comment

FB is problematic for the Devs as they are in china and do not have access to FB unless they use a VPN..... for the DP tech team, a lot of the time there are changes by FB that interfere with FB related updates and that excludes other aspects that cause issues such as pop up blockers ( anti virus, anti spam software ) and browser settings, addons and extensions.

while debugging and testing is carried out, it is also time consuming and problematic working with FB.
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Ah, so the issue arises because of china policy that's blocking Facebook, huh. That's sucks. I hope they can find a way soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X