Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Playerize , superreward recharge offer doesnt work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R289209785 View Post
    please any kind reply would be usefull
    If you're logging into game through facebook than you can recharge with facebook mobile recharge.
    Also playspan payment can have an option of mobile payment for some networks.
    This is only thing we can do.

Comment

yes im logging thru facebook can u explain or give an link where I can recharge using my mobile in facebook ?

Comment

When you open dragonpals through facebook, not from main site and press recharge, something like this window should appear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fbmobilerecharge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	1695619

Comment

I get this Click image for larger version

Name:	dp.png
Views:	1
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	1695641

Comment

Have you added your phone number to facebook? Valid phone number?

Comment

I did but my country doesnt show up in fb list to activate text message

Comment

Recharging Gold Coins via cellphone

Hello, for about 2 months i was able to buy GC using my cellphone credit but lastly that option had gone. I would like to buy GC again that way, could be possible to implement this payment method again?

Thank you.

Comment

Any news??

Comment

The only way to do a mobile phone recharge are ones described above for now.

Comment

Is not working, i have validated my mobile number and still th only option i got is Credit Card

Comment

Originally posted by lasherfnm View Post
                        Is not working, i have validated my mobile number and still th only option i got is Credit Card
                        Try contacting facebook support.

Comment

This was SuperRewards response:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL!
                          All requested information can be submitted via the following link:
                          XXXXXXXX

R2games disabled all payments options and we have been unsuccessful in convincing them to turn it back on.

Comment

R2 games do not control the payment options, if the payment options are not available for R2 to provide with the free gold offers, then R2 games can not say ok to them being used by the free gold offers providers ... and yes, the free gold offers providers will say that its R2 that is at fault, the same way that a players bank is normally blamed for issues that are actually issues with the payment providers.
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I understand, but this can't count as a free gold option, it was a payment method for a lot of players, at least R2 could try to implement this again, is a money source still...

Originally posted by lasherfnm View Post
                              I understand, but this can't count as a free gold option, it was a payment method for a lot of players, at least R2 could try to implement this again, is a money source still...
                              I still would like to see this implemented
                              Last edited by Alkaris; 11-25-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I see there is new payment method, sadly i can't use mobile paid method from my country.

So bad. I think this is all, i'll quit.

Bye

Comment

Working...
                                X