Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Playerize , superreward recharge offer doesnt work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerize , superreward recharge offer doesnt work?

I usually rechagre gold by click Playerize // superreward. I choose charge by nganluong.vn. In Playerize // superreward tab, have tab how many gold u wan recharge (500, 1k, 2k...) and one icon below like symbol X O X O. Today i cant see this icon and cant recharge gold by the way i used to. Please tell me how i can recharge by this way
    S42 : The Moors
    Warrior - Mummy

anyone can help me?
    Warrior - Mummy

Comment

You should have to contact support of payment provider, where you're trying to recharge.

Comment

im having the same issue... I recharged there by mobile but not the recharge options doesnt appear... I already contac playerize and told me it work fine I just need to clean cache and will fixt it... well I did it and its the same any help ? can u check please

Comment

Originally posted by R289209785 View Post
          im having the same issue... I recharged there by mobile but not the recharge options doesnt appear... I already contac playerize and told me it work fine I just need to clean cache and will fixt it... well I did it and its the same any help ? can u check please
          We cant, we dont have control on any of payment providers.

Comment

sorry to bother u guys i am also using playerize but mobile payment is isn't there can u provide us different mobile payments it will be a bliss. cant use credit card i dont have that im sure im not the only one using mobile here. tnx a lot want to renew my VIP as soon it expires got an eye for an item also too bad it took me a while to pump up my cash and playerize cannot provide it up until now. it would be a big help if u could provide us. thanks R2!

S87 black lair (Us East)

Comment

all the playerize payment options are disabled dont know why, it is DP who did it ? or playerize itself... cause I asked playerize and they told me just to clean cache.. but i did it and payment options still doesnt show up.. I need to renew my vip and buy some stuff can u look at this please...

Comment

sorry to bother u guys i am also using playerize but mobile payment is isn't there can u provide us different mobile payments it will be a bliss.
                Its not R2 who picks payment providers, its payment providers who give an option to recharge for R2 games.

all the playerize payment options are disabled dont know why, it is DP who did it ? or playerize itself...
                Its not R2.

Comment

well anyway thanks for replying, i understand now. thats it for me stuck on it as it should, unless payment provider provides us an option for us players just hope it will be up soon for mobile users. again sorry to bother u guys i know u work so hard to make things straight thank you guys(R2).

S87 Black Lair (Us East)

Comment

Well, i mail to superreward and they say : Unfortunately, R2games has turned off the payment service. Can u check? I only know recharge by this way
                    Warrior - Mummy

Comment

I'm sorry but we do not handle any support for those sites, you will have to go back to them individually and see what the issue is. It's not something we do at R2, we allow you to use those sites for the free offers but we do not support them

But you can go to the store and use the other methods to recharge.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

they said r2 disabled those payment, there is any way to r2 for reinstate it ? i really need use mobile payment to recharge... or can u put any mobile payment on DP so we users that dont have credit card can recharge normally that we usually did on that page..

Comment

Recharge

Why i cant use playerize//superrewards to recharge nowadays ..

before i used it using my mobile phone cause i dont have any credit card here..

please do something ..

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-doesnt-work
                            Warrior - Mummy

Comment

please any kind reply would be usefull

Comment

Working...
                              X