Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

UnBound Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnBound Clothing

I have a few questions:

â™* Can you gift unbound clothing to someone other than your partner?
    ♣ If you get the Super Fashion Pack how are you supposed to be able to send all outfits to your friends
    (the 's' on the end implies more than one friend)?
    ♦ Can you open the fashion pack to back it up and send one each to 3 friends?
    ♥ Since we are getting these new pretty clothes are we going to get more packs?
    (I would really like to see some,even if there was one less in it if new stuff or cost more.)

â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*

Originally posted by R269425061 View Post
    I have a few questions:

â™* Can you gift unbound clothing to someone other than your partner?
    ♣ If you get the Super Fashion Pack how are you supposed to be able to send all outfits to your friends
    (the 's' on the end implies more than one friend)?
    ♦ Can you open the fashion pack to back it up and send one each to 3 friends?
    ♥ Since we are getting these new pretty clothes are we going to get more packs?
    (I would really like to see some,even if there was one less in it if new stuff or cost more.)

â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™*

Unfortunately,the answer to all your questions is NO you can not.

Comment

Thank you for answering my questions.
      Hope you have a Happy Easter and hope you are as fruitful as the bunnies and chickies are at this time of year.
      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Working...
      X