Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Easter Event Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Event Items

Hi Dragonians,

I could use some help. I have received 2 Enchanted Rings and a few Perfect Dragon Wings from the Easter eggs, but I can't find them in my inventory to equip them. I don't have rings yet and they could be very helpful to my BR. I have wings, but not fancy wings and want to use those also. Am I not able to use them because I don't have those items in use already or is the game just not delivering my items? Thanks for the answers.

Originally posted by yokonashiwa View Post
    Hi Dragonians,

I could use some help. I have received 2 Enchanted Rings and a few Perfect Dragon Wings from the Easter eggs, but I can't find them in my inventory to equip them. I don't have rings yet and they could be very helpful to my BR. I have wings, but not fancy wings and want to use those also. Am I not able to use them because I don't have those items in use already or is the game just not delivering my items? Thanks for the answers.

Look for gift packages in your inventory, then click on use. They should then show up.
    Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
    Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

rings are in these packages in your inv Click image for larger version

Name:	rings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1710924 double click them to open then go to your ring inv in the ring panel to find them

dragon wings are dragon bonds not fancy wings they are in packages like this Click image for larger version

Name:	bonds.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1710925 double click to open them and go to your dragon bond panel to find them
      you need to be lvl 60 to use them
      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Thank you, Snowstorm. I really appreciate the help. I was able to get everything added to my character and dragons.
        Last edited by yokonashiwa; 04-13-2015, 03:08 PM. Reason: Sentence structure

Comment

Working...
        X