Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Down

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we gonna get a response from mods I lost 40$ and my nymph Demetria and I would like to know what they are going to do about all these angry ppl! by the by I spent money yesterday 20$ of the 40$ and bought Dimetria!
    Last edited by R210591063; 05-01-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

i have personally lost at the least 50 dollars on the game in the past 2 days now... and my lvl 14 nymph and the eudamon that i had just unlocked. are we going to get
      our money back now.

Comment

YOU do not Che pancake or misled by any chance?! I have poured money in the morning event, and right now is not received Gold is not the event, it kidalovo has called me to even put their money here, do not wait !!!

Comment

Moderators answer players! We wait for the payment, or you can leave safely ?!

Comment

you can reset event where it ends, its not fair you made those event face it, and dont just run away and roll back just like that?, reseting the last event where it ends will fair enough even if it wont take till may 4, not all player made the event so shall we say
            its limited time only hope you can fix it or do it cos i love r2games so much dont want to end this game this way God bless and more power r2games
            Last edited by R296792161; 05-02-2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

i been playing dragon pals for half year and i spent so much money to it, it makes me so happy that finally got freebies please dont take it back away

Comment

Originally posted by R259938897 View Post
                Moderators answer players! We wait for the payment, or you can leave safely ?!
                You need to file ticket to get your lost recharged gold.

Comment

Working...
                X