Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Happy with reset

To whom it may concern.

While I know you had problems with your servers today 5/1/15 due to your events. I am not please that you reset the servers to atleast two days ago making me lose all my gains and levels and gold that I spent yes real gold and all my purchases. So here is the deal I want everything back that was taken from me. I spent over 200 real american dollars yesterday and now everything is gone. I want it all back or I will be reporting fraud to my bank.

Server 117 Aphotic Plain
    Char Shandar

I am quitting this game. that was completely unfair. reset and take it all back? I teach my kids you cant give something and then take it away. Good luck screwing all your new unwarned players I am done.
    Mystyka

Comment

I concur with you I spent real money to get vip now my vip and my real gold coins are gone

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nance-2015-5-1

recharges will be addressed
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Who gives a **** about it? You literally took more than just recharges.. you took a whole week of progress from us. I know that very well since I have the same amount of experience I had on monday. Give all back and apologise.. for you have made me really angry.

Comment

and how they will reward my time lost in the game?????????????

I did CW MPD and all this ............... and now i need do again?????..............................

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post

recharges will be addressed

and this is all official answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                Compensation in gold coins recovered as you used to do ???
                This is scandalous and unacceptable

And the event is not even online, it is gone!
                Congratulations R2games for your incompetence!

Comment

what is with the recharge Gold ,which we i have buy at 30/04/2015 i lost at two Servers,all what i have buy for that,i lost over 200$..i have spend Money at 30/04/2015 midday and i hope i become my Money back..s4 Westhollow and s160 Island of Ales DevilsLove

Comment

your reset is before 5/1/15 I am looking at my char now and it is from either tuesday or wensday not today or yesterday.
                    What are you doing about it?

Comment

This is the second time this is heapening you guys should realise by now ....unlees we need to be more specific..WE LOOSE HERE REALL / HARD EARNED MONEY......cant put an event up and take it back without any explenations ...THIS IS THE REASONS MAIGHT MAKE ME TO QUIT THIS DARN GAME. AND R2 WILL LOOSE.big time. A compensation ( worth ) to mention will be a starter ...but if this wont heapen again would be the best. Besides money, the time, pain in hand of all of today clickking ( healthwise) that you guys cant compensate so come up with something good.!!!! Deff an angry player here!!

Comment

I recharged late last night. You rolled us back nearly 2 days worth. No explanation, just "sorry!" Pretty sad business model, and yes, we DO deserve an explanation, not platitudes.

Comment

This isn't fun at all. I lost most of my Dragon souls I had over 300k of them and now over 150k and I lost my Korean Garments which I just got yesterday and my Grumbler which I got today and I lost some from my br too. Can you please fix everything this is not fun at all?
                          Last edited by R294952649; 05-01-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

give us our items back r2, you failure of a so called company
                            Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-01-2015, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R245309689 View Post
                              your reset is before 5/1/15 I am looking at my char now and it is from either tuesday or wensday not today or yesterday.
                              What are you doing about it?
                              It's from monday in fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X