Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
    the devs never confirmed there was no limit only that the posts were correct
    huh? confirmed and correct arent the same thing?

Comment

• I was the one that said there was no limit...... alk asked the devs if the event was correct, they said yes.......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• so it was confirmed

Comment

• no... I said there was no limit..... Alk asked if the event was correct IE: spend 1k get 1k back.....

Comment

• not enough with that i wasted a whole day on a event without getting anything,but i also lost the passes i opened for this event without gaining the gold they should have given me,so it's not just rolled back,but items we had before this event are gone too... if they didn't want this event in the first place,so should they not have started it... the gap between heavy spenders and free players would never be closed anyway,because several things can only be bought with gold coins,and how more gold we had under this event,how faster could we buy on the same time... the top spenders bought for 5x as much as me,and that's just some of the numbers i heard about... so gold + activity still beats only activity... if i catch up with a spender,so are they not active enough or not using enough money... i was going to lvl up to 70's after this event,because i finally had enough materials,but now would i just keep camping,because i'm not maxed,i need the rewards and i can't compete against the top dogs.....

Comment

• so you said there was no limit without confirming it?

Comment

• was there a limit shown ? no...... I do not have time to check every detail with the devs and they do not have time to answer stupid questions

Comment

• nice to know you think our questions are stupid - asking if there was a limit isnt a bad question. people wanted to know what to expect. whats wrong with that. so rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by ohnoes6757 View Post
                    nice to know you think our questions are stupid - asking if there was a limit isnt a bad question. people wanted to know what to expect. whats wrong with that. so rude.
                    we dont think your questions are stupid repetitive maybe but not stupid
                    kit was refering to how annoying it is for the devs to be poked and questioned regarding every tiny useless detail
                    anyway there wasnt a limit was there so kit was correct
                    i once again want to point out that the events vanished from us east before the emergency maint started
                    and it is possible that a rollback was the only solution but until we get some answers from the devs that is only speculation
                    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• I was referring to me asking the devs if a event showing no limit, had no limit....... they do not have time for questions like that..... Alk asked if the event was correct, the answer was yes........ and the players never hit a limit.......

so I was correct in saying there was no limit, no limit was shown, players hit no limit..... its a non issue.....

Comment

• i disagree that its a little issue. this event was a big deal. knowing all the info isnt a crime.

Comment

• players were given the correct information...... end of story....

Comment

• its not ended till we get all the answers

Comment

• I am ending it now.... you are just trolling now

Comment

Working...
                              X