Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    Let me guess, the gold you will be returning to us going to be return gold that you cant buy **** with since it takes real gold to get those items. The last time you returned gold we have loss due to a "Roll Back" was not what was paid for.

Comment

Maybe people notice that they are next time premeditate before complain about a nice event. Thank r2 times the players what good to wanted, even if it did not arrive is.

I also pay a lot of cash and was still happy with the event, a pity that by roll back we lost the gold coins. I also had gold coins recharged and lose this.

But we should so soon included again, i hope that are there in time, where the Dark Dragon in EVG is to buy him again. I think that many have recharged for him.

Comment

Bear in mind, the only people that can roll back a server are the developers, not R2 games. For the devs to rollback a server, something happened that was extremely serious because its not something they do lightly.

so yeah, players can express their opinions but do not excessively swear because I will ban players that do, its uncalled for, even when players are seriously not happy with this.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i quit this game, screwed everything over

Comment

Bear in mind, the only people that can roll back a server are the developers, not R2 games. For the devs to rollback a server, something happened that was extremely serious because its not something they do lightly.

so yeah, players can express their opinions but do not excessively swear because I will ban players that do, its uncalled for, even when players are seriously not happy with this.....
            the devs are stupid and didnt realize what they did maybe lol/I got nothing but respect for mods because they take the heat for devs **/It would be interesting to see a dev try to explain why they do this all the time and have the gall to face there players. Thats my opoin

Comment

it was your damn event...so R2 messes up..and you guys take it all back....this is cr.ap and you all know it..ive been playing since day one...you reset before and I lost minor things...but this TIME YOU REALLY SCREWED UP.... this is one avid gamers that will now tell every gamer I know to boycott R2 games..unless you give back everything that was taken including all the stuff we all got from event that would be the right thing to do!!!!

ONE VERY PI>SS>ED OFF GAMER!!!!
              Ms_Styxx
              S1

and yes I will proudly put my server and game name ....YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

give us the event back, give it all back or give everyone 200k GCs for compensation

Comment

This is the most ridiculous event ever to hit Dragon Pals. Now how can we prove that we did RECHARGED UP GOLD if we dont have a PRINTSCREEN of it in the first place!!!!??? Dont set up an event where u retards will just reset it after few hours damn! Good Luck on getting more money from players after all this failures.

Comment

I was the first guy to complain about the event, and the one that opened the topic in Dragon Discussion, we started discussing this about FOUR DAYS before event starts, it was time enough for devs read it and think twice, i didnt spend any real money but i need a minimum of respect. If it was unexpected i can consider, but it wasnt, they were warned a few days before it starts. Like I said, as a player all i want is some respect
                    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

btw. and what is with the items from "daily recharged Bonus"
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	hy1pU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1712058 get we this too? i was recharged over 100K and was claimed all items, but i lose all items now, I would like to have the back of the "daily rechared Bonus" event.

Comment

really? when?

Comment

To expressly have an event posted for almost a week, then have it be shut down due to unexpected volume, I can understand. But then to reset anything that happened up until that point is considered FRAUD. The developers made an error? Then that is their own fault and should not penalize the players for it. There needs to be some sort of major compensation not just for GC recharge but for the time and effort lost by it's players.

Comment

- Do you have a kindergarden ''devs'' with no brains at all? How about doing it the SAME way as any other website MMO.. by having an extra server for testing.
                            - And how is R2 gonna be ''happy'' with people's mass leaving due to R2's incompetence?

Comment

are we going to get an explanation as to why they gave us the event and then decided to pull it away? I think it was very unfair of them to do.
                              Mystyka

Comment

R2 doesn't care about any of its players. More will come along. More will spend. Makes absolutely no problems for them at all.
                                Mystyka

Comment

Working...
                                X