Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R268823485 View Post
    are we going to get an explanation as to why they gave us the event and then decided to pull it away? I think it was very unfair of them to do.
    no we wont since r2 fails at everything

Comment

My toon was completely wiped. she's no more. What the hell are they going to do about that? Had a lvl 36 toon and now anytime i try to start its making me do her all over again

Comment

I agree looking at my char and inventory the reset did roll back to monday.

Comment

How do we go about getting money we spent refunded? I don't want gold or returned gold I want my money back so I can leave this game forever.

Comment

What about those of us that got the finance plan? Will that be reinstated, or are we out of luck on that too?

Comment

I am wondering that also my financial plan is gone.

Comment

Fraud to the bank. Sounds like a good idea, I think I will join you.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonsCastle View Post
                  Fraud to the bank. Sounds like a good idea, I think I will join you.
                  Not just fraud to bank, fraud to business bureau.

Comment

If the tech reading this cannot do anything about it then put us in contact with the Developers. You obviously have some very very mad people here and we want answers today not 4 or 5 days down the road.

Comment

Lets report this company for Cyber Fraud, there event is a scam to get real money out of the custumers.

Comment

ya this ia sad to loose time, farming, gold, is not fun, i loose many farming thing too, gold put ingame, still have bug after this emergency , pet morph still bugged cake event dont work properly, damned what is that you have to send back what you taken from us, fixing all bugs and reward peoples for this appologize and no sending 20-30 lucky coins is not a compensation

Comment

Originally posted by R245309689 View Post
                          If the tech reading this cannot do anything about it then put us in contact with the Developers. You obviously have some very very mad people here and we want answers today not 4 or 5 days down the road.

I totally agree with this. I may just fall in line with the rest and report. I also want it deposited back to the card I used. I may not play after today
                          Mystyka

Comment

I have spent to much and I believe I need my head examined.

I would like the money I spent on my toon refunded to my bank. How do I go about doing this? I am referring only to money I spent today. May 1, 2015. I would rather have it send back to my account. I do not think I will be playing anymore. If it is not returned, I will send it in as fraud. I have lost money many times now, when I have done recharges but this is the last straw. I would just like my money back. This will make it around $250.00 American. Might not be much to you but it is to me. I have spent much more then that and I believe I need my head examined.

For Dragon Pals,
                            Zuki Tenshi

Comment

You seriously want us to believe that....The devs rolled back the game not r2.. Um.. i have played quite a few of these games and sorry that is not what i am seeing.. if you follow the money.. the r2 was loosing there shirt over this one.. Everyone lost a lot of time now.. lost br.. lost na lost cw lost dungeon. lost ammy .. and u gave them back exp in return..i am one of the higher up players and i lost a lot of br.. lost gems and i had just purchased 100. yesterday. actually costs me 121.. now i also had got a title .. lost it to. gone. i worked hard for that br.. it is a slap in the face to be treated like this.. please do not think we are simpletons...what happened is a lot of people were looking forward to this event.. lots posted in the forum.. mods went along with it. had two big players quit.. prob going to be a lot more now.. we lost gb. we lost happiness. we lost so much ingame things by this. mostly we lost our belief now in r2 games to sell us events.. might as well remove them completely as far as i am concerned.. weather i continue not sure.. can see another merge incoming.. not a swear but what a fudge up...

Comment

I would like a refund as well of all money recharged today May 1, 2015. To my bank not my toon as soon as possible. It was certainly taken out quickly enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X