Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I thought I read in forums from a moderator that there 'was no error in this week's event'?? Or something along that lines. That meant there was supposed to be a spend more, get more event for 1k g for 1k gold spent. My entire server spent HOURS farming that event, and everyone got massive boosts, and now....nothing. No boosts, no refund of the gold we spent (I saw one character mention losing over 7k gold when the event randomly disappeared). I lost 2k returned gold, myself, but other people lost real gold. I spent like $15 (1500 gold coins) yesterday, and got 500 returned gold and 500 gold back in the few hours I was logged off. What about the lv11 fashion soul I bought? What about the hours the entire server spent, farming that event, that we all thought was legitimate??

I really hope there's some incredible compensation, or this might just end the game, because you guys have a LOT of ****** off customers.

As it is, I'm SO done spending on this game. And I'm sure there are others as well. This was bull. A **** move to pull on all the customers. I get it might have been for some severe reason, which is why I'm willing to wait a bit and find out if the compensation is worth the anger of the countless players who got screwed over, but still... A really **** move to pull on people.

Comment

Sorry about the stars, I don't know what's censored and what isn't. Not trying to cursed, but kinda unhappy at the moment...

Comment

you did read that..... the event was correct..... so yes we do not know why the rollback was done..... it is possible that there was meant to be a limit but it was not coded in..... or it may be something totally different.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          you did read that..... the event was correct..... so yes we do not know why the rollback was done..... it is possible that there was meant to be a limit but it was not coded in..... or it may be something totally different.....
          how do I go about getting a refund of recharges made today May 1, 2015.

Comment

I did not lose gold and do not care particularly but I lost time and confidence in my game. they're thinking very seriously to go and it'll do if I do and my friends because only ears with Member aftein moment ..

Comment

I started this thread and now after putting in a trouble ticket with R2 and getting no responce. Reading all the things people have been saying in this thread alone. Also doing some research on my own char. I now know the reset put my char back to Tuesday. Wiping out all the recharge's I did yesterday and all the time and work put in from Tuesday up to today. I agree with other people I want all of my money refunded to my account immediately. If money is not returned then fraud complaints will be made both with my bank, Federal Law enforcement since I live on federal land, The better business bureau, and the FCC. And all will be against R2 Games. If someone from the game would like to contact me you can email me and we can go from there.

Here is my server.
              S117 Aphotic Plain (us east)
              my char
              Shandar

either contact me in game or thru real email.

Comment

Originally posted by R245309689 View Post
                To whom it may concern.

While I know you had problems with your servers today 5/1/15 due to your events. I am not please that you reset the servers to atleast two days ago making me lose all my gains and levels and gold that I spent yes real gold and all my purchases. So here is the deal I want everything back that was taken from me. I spent over 200 real american dollars yesterday and now everything is gone. I want it all back or I will be reporting fraud to my bank.

Server 117 Aphotic Plain
                Char Shandar
                welcome to r2 games get used to to it,but don't worry they'll give you 1 enchnt stone for staying up 11h.I always said r2 had the worst support service i seen and this just prove's it more and even thou a mod said there was no error,so my guess this mod is on his/her way outta here cause if he/she stays prove's even more what i said,and get ready to wait some big time for your money back,same thing happen in nova genesis and still waiting for my money,r2= fail

Comment

Well I think it should be in your and our interests to get the true reason why that rollback had be done. And it also should be in your and our interests to get back the recharged ammounts as real Gold.

I won't tell you how I feel atm, because then I get banned. But for the Moment it really seems to be like a 1st April joke, but not an amusing one.

And the Limit: I know that the western Server had been within that Event 6 hours before, and I also know, that Players there farmed that Event more than we did on our Server 170. So why didn't they stop that Event before lots of People spent more than 12 hours here to get the items maxed?

So I really wnat to know what exactly the reason was. And for sure, I want my Gold back( not as returned) and that shards i can't get now because for me ist too late to get them!

Comment

IM def not happy i put 60$ worth or money on here in last 2 days now its ALL!!! gone an have none of stuff i bought or did an my bank still says u took my money
                    screw the gold i want my money back

Comment

What do they plan on doing about it, to make up for the loss? Give us some of the **** things high lvls do not need again!?

Comment

at this stage, the priority is on getting the servers back running correctly and also restoring the lost recharged gold..... as for compensation it will be sometime after the weekend before I am likely to get an answer, which is standard procedure : fix the servers then look at compensation.....

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

This is part of DP's TOS

Interruption of Our Services

Our Games are subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Services with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Services (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of our Services.
                          And reading on in the Terms of Service - R2 can tell ya all to go jump, you agreed to play and agreed to accept the service as provided....hmmm

Now, lets look at the Refund Policy

1. Please understand that due to the nature of our services, refunds are not available for any of our products. Any malicious refund requests or payment reversal (by chargeback, etc.) can and will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
                          2. Any account found to have requested chargeback may be deactivated permanently or temporarily according to the situation. This is regardless of whether or not the account's gold has been consumed.
                          3. If a chargeback-related issue is detected on a verified user account all relevant ID, credit card accounts, and other accounts will be automatically be added to r2game's blacklist.
                          So were pretty hard done by no matter how mad we get or how hight we jump

What say you all???????

For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                          Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 08:16 PM. Reason: typos
                          Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                          • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Hey Shandar, would like a follow-up on how you went/are going. I've just been swatting up on R2's Terms of Service...hmm looks like we have no avenue of redress. So if is of interest on your progress.

For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                            Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 08:16 PM.
                            Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                            • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	614.7 KB
ID:	1712072

Where is our respect?
                              Where is our stupid respect????......
                              Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                              Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                              Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

yea and all pple you rollback perso and charge 1 or some days before what about them

Comment

Working...
                                X