Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IchoTolot View Post
    Well I think it should be in your and our interests to get the true reason why that rollback had be done. And it also should be in your and our interests to get back the recharged ammounts as real Gold.

I won't tell you how I feel atm, because then I get banned. But for the Moment it really seems to be like a 1st April joke, but not an amusing one.

And the Limit: I know that the western Server had been within that Event 6 hours before, and I also know, that Players there farmed that Event more than we did on our Server 170. So why didn't they stop that Event before lots of People spent more than 12 hours here to get the items maxed?

So I really wnat to know what exactly the reason was. And for sure, I want my Gold back( not as returned) and that shards i can't get now because for me ist too late to get them!
    I agree, the need to be aware of what we post the fear of getting banned.

For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
    Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
    • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonsCastle View Post
      Fraud to the bank. Sounds like a good idea, I think I will join you.
      Originally posted by R244373201 View Post
      Not just fraud to bank, fraud to business bureau.
      Originally posted by R243934933 View Post
      Lets report this company for Cyber Fraud, there event is a scam to get real money out of the custumers.
      Good luck with that guys, check Terms of service, there is a section where all disputes will only be held in Hong Kong courts. Another about fees etc.
      For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

There should be Death Penalty for this kind of people!

Comment

Suzy Q/ goblins gully us east...

So... is anyone interested in a blackout? Or interested in starting a r2 realm page.. where we can dicuss from diff realms without having our words dismissed.? or argued with on how this is this and so on.. remember the supporter pass glitch.. where the characters never showed up to fight and if u updated it wrecked the fight.
          many of us lost those supporter passes never to be given them back by r2.. yes i am one who lost against a fight against one person..never recieved the pass.. sent ticket.. filed on forum.. not our fault that the person who did this event never did there work.. should never have been taken out on us.. am tired of telling moderators..{no offense.** am totally not sure how much they can actually do. how can we get the help or proper assistence we need. tickets by the way are even worse. had that artifact fail.. after a week finally had to tell him how to do it.. send a artifact package.. uggg. maybe together we can work things out better.. maybe by bycotting.. not sure what grabs there attention...
          Last edited by R253457449; 05-01-2015, 08:27 PM. Reason: wanted to put name..

Comment

I worked for 15 hours stragight and lost three new dragon pets my lvl 70 19 stay nymph with all the nymph things 2 on lvl 20 the rest on lvl 18 three new wings over 10 thousand lucky coins, my eudamon who was comletely lvled up, all my stuff for later that I had for new totems. all my guild contributions and the 370k returned gold I spent building. I had all my dragon pets leveled to max, now I am missing three of them, none are maxed no more. all the items my marriage lvl that was completly lvl 39, my wing bonus all my mythic and legendary dragons I made, all my lvl 6 and 7 battle runes, my gold rings that I aquired, over 70 cakes and 800 points from the others. I was 8392201 br my dragon gaurdain was over 520k br, all their ball things lvl 10 and above, my team up grades, over 10 thousand lucky coin points and things I got from it, all my gems, I lost it all and I stayed up all day and night building puttin in great work. I spent 3500 gold coins, and my nymph tokens things were level almost to max, I lost everything. a over 120k attack and defense and more. you really screwed us and it is not fair for those who put in so much work. I want all my stuff back the way it was with all my items. my back pack was opened all the way to 16 and now back to 10 I had 70 demon tower keys, 50 cw cards, all my battle runes lvl 6 and lvl 7s more lvl 7s I am on a fixed income and a disabled veteran. you can at least get me back to where I was when yaw'll messed us over. this is fraud if I have ever seen. I hope you give us our stuff back. just giving our gold back is not enough. I was so close to having 20 star nymph. yaw'll really screwed us over. i really like this game but if you can't at least give us what we earned then that is not right. a lot of us was doing great until you came in and messed it up. It isn't fair to people like me who stayed from the very begining to the end only to see our stuff stripped away. Please fix this or refund me all the money I ever spent on this game. because if you can't just screw people over like this. it is against the law and called fraud. it is funny things worked great until you came in and took everything away. 15 to 16 hours fo building and training. I had all my pets to max lvl adn you took three of them. I had three new wings and again took them from me. I had over 100 ultra potions, and my wing lvl was like 184 which it is not anymore. you know yourself how hard it si to get the nymphs up to that high of lvl and star levle and the eudaemons and you took that from me. at least respect the work I put in and give me the stuff I wroked so hard for. no one and I mean no one was on as long as me working on their character and now it is all gone. it is just really really messed up. please return my stuff. I earned it through hard work. I worked straight through the night all the way till you dc'ed us. I am starting to think you did it on purpose. Like i said i am a disabled vet on a limited income and this even was my only way for me to build all that up. you screwed us over. really bad. Please fix this problem. I know you can access our accounts and see waht we had before. being communications in teh military I know you can. do the right thing please.

Comment

i agree this is fraud everything was working gind till they reset the server back to the way it was before so i konw they can reset it back to what it was after we put in all that hard work. i spend over 15 hours working on my character only for you to robb everything I earned with patientents and time. this is fraud at it's worse

Comment

interested in starting a r2 realm page

Originally posted by R253457449 View Post
                So... is anyone interested in a blackout? Or interested in starting a r2 realm page.. where we can dicuss from diff realms without having our words dismissed.? or argued with on how this is this and so on.. remember the supporter pass glitch.. where the characters never showed up to fight and if u updated it wrecked the fight.
                many of us lost those supporter passes never to be given them back by r2.. yes i am one who lost against a fight against one person..never recieved the pass.. sent ticket.. filed on forum.. not our fault that the person who did this event never did there work.. should never have been taken out on us.. am tired of telling moderators..{no offense.** am totally not sure how much they can actually do. how can we get the help or proper assistence we need. tickets by the way are even worse. had that artifact fail.. after a week finally had to tell him how to do it.. send a artifact package.. uggg. maybe together we can work things out better.. maybe by bycotting.. not sure what grabs there attention...
                Good thoughts Suzy Q, in the real world it may work, in Cyber (keep in mind Dragon Pals in not the only game R2 has up and running) no chance. It would need an evangelist out there preaching the word to all on every other R2 game...me thinks there would be a banning happening B4 one got too far. The joys on having the power to flick a switch...pfft ya gone. Keep up the good post...thanks for your input

interested in starting a r2 realm page
                Sure, why not - would be an interesting excersize.

Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 08:41 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Originally posted by R259800353 View Post
                  I worked for 15 hours stragight and lost three new dragon pets my lvl 70 19 stay nymph with all the nymph things 2 on lvl 20 the rest on lvl 18 three new wings over 10 thousand lucky coins, my eudamon who was comletely lvled up, all my stuff for later that I had for new totems. all my guild contributions and the 370k returned gold I spent building. I had all my dragon pets leveled to max, now I am missing three of them, none are maxed no more. all the items my marriage lvl that was completly lvl 39, my wing bonus all my mythic and legendary dragons I made, all my lvl 6 and 7 battle runes, my gold rings that I aquired, over 70 cakes and 800 points from the others. I was 8392201 br my dragon gaurdain was over 520k br, all their ball things lvl 10 and above, my team up grades, over 10 thousand lucky coin points and things I got from it, all my gems, I lost it all and I stayed up all day and night building puttin in great work. I spent 3500 gold coins, and my nymph tokens things were level almost to max, I lost everything. a over 120k attack and defense and more. you really screwed us and it is not fair for those who put in so much work. I want all my stuff back the way it was with all my items. my back pack was opened all the way to 16 and now back to 10 I had 70 demon tower keys, 50 cw cards, all my battle runes lvl 6 and lvl 7s more lvl 7s I am on a fixed income and a disabled veteran. you can at least get me back to where I was when yaw'll messed us over. this is fraud if I have ever seen. I hope you give us our stuff back. just giving our gold back is not enough. I was so close to having 20 star nymph. yaw'll really screwed us over. i really like this game but if you can't at least give us what we earned then that is not right. a lot of us was doing great until you came in and messed it up. It isn't fair to people like me who stayed from the very begining to the end only to see our stuff stripped away. Please fix this or refund me all the money I ever spent on this game. because if you can't just screw people over like this. it is against the law and called fraud. it is funny things worked great until you came in and took everything away. 15 to 16 hours fo building and training. I had all my pets to max lvl adn you took three of them. I had three new wings and again took them from me. I had over 100 ultra potions, and my wing lvl was like 184 which it is not anymore. you know yourself how hard it si to get the nymphs up to that high of lvl and star levle and the eudaemons and you took that from me. at least respect the work I put in and give me the stuff I wroked so hard for. no one and I mean no one was on as long as me working on their character and now it is all gone. it is just really really messed up. please return my stuff. I earned it through hard work. I worked straight through the night all the way till you dc'ed us. I am starting to think you did it on purpose. Like i said i am a disabled vet on a limited income and this even was my only way for me to build all that up. you screwed us over. really bad. Please fix this problem. I know you can access our accounts and see waht we had before. being communications in teh military I know you can. do the right thing please.
                  they can but they wont...belive me
                  i was awake allmost 16 hours on this event...and now... pfff all gone....like a plug in.... take it out and never put back

never gona give us that if they cant manage with the amount of lost that can be done wat happend with the event? no answer for that also.....
                  Last edited by bestguru69; 05-01-2015, 08:49 PM.
                  _Magnus_
                  S34Altspire
                  Dragon

Comment

I don't think it an actual roll-back

The event also had this
                    Anniversary Party
                    Duration: 5/1/2015~5/4/2015
                    Servers: S1-S171
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Party.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	1712075

notice the date??? its 05/02/2015 at my end.
                    Me thinks it was an event with errors, and parts of the game were rolled back. My invicible me character has BR rating that I accumulated during the event, that was not rolled back, but when I look at my supporter bets that was. There are other small, niggly bits that don't quite add up to a genine roll-back

What says you all??

Comment

You better fix this R2, what you have just done is ****** criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
                        The event also had this
                        Anniversary Party
                        Duration: 5/1/2015~5/4/2015
                        Servers: S1-S171
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]135873[/ATTACH]

notice the date??? its 05/02/2015 at my end.
                        Me thinks it was an event with errors, and parts of the game were rolled back. My invicible me character has BR rating that I accumulated during the event, that was not rolled back, but when I look at my supporter bets that was. There are other small, niggly bits that don't quite add up to a genine roll-back

What says you all??

i would say why do you have br accumulated from the event when others do not seems a bit unfair to others that lost everything

and if that br is only on your IM toon i would suggest you update it to reflect your true BR or you may find one of your opponents will report you for cheating
                        Last edited by Snowstorm; 05-01-2015, 09:09 PM.
                        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Do you have a game that have 1 server onlyl?

Comment

would like what i done early yesterday bacc and recharge coins this is some bull to be treated and robbed this way

Comment

has anyone noticed that they are not commenting on the many requests for refunds? as a matter of fact the first few (politely worded) requests were deleted by someone. hmm... would probably stop a lot of complaining if they would at least respond to the specific issue and not just say it "will be addressed" What say you R2?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
                                i would say why do you have br accumulated from the event when others do not seems a bit unfair to others that lost everything

and if that br is only on your IM toon i would suggest you update it to reflect your true BR or you may find one of your opponents will report you for cheating
                                You can rephrase this sentence already.

Its all those who had done update during the event and before the roll back happens, all the BR rating are not reset.

Those who are in the same server region as Mike can see that both him & Eldany are having BR that was updated during the event.
                                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
                                X