Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
    You can rephrase this sentence already.

Its all those who had done update during the event and before the roll back happens, all the BR rating are not reset.

Those who are in the same server region as Mike can see that both him & Eldany are having BR that was updated during the event.
    that is not qouite accurate. I refreshed one of my toons after doing a lot, heck I took a nap, and that toon not only lost it's br it had gained but lost more than what it had gained this whole week. on the other hand my main toon for some reason has an item still that was purchased during the event and that character was NOT refreshed. This was not a rollback sorry to say.

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
      You can rephrase this sentence already.

Its all those who had done update during the event and before the roll back happens, all the BR rating are not reset.

Those who are in the same server region as Mike can see that both him & Eldany are having BR that was updated during the event.

im not rephrasing anything i checked the servers Eldany's br would be higher than what it is in IM at the moment if she was to buff Mike on the other hand would be lucky to buff to 3million
      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
        i would say why do you have br accumulated from the event when others do not seems a bit unfair to others that lost everything

and if that br is only on your IM toon i would suggest you update it to reflect your true BR or you may find one of your opponents will report you for cheating
        Oh so it would be me who would bee seen as cheating...hmm - pre event BR was close to what it was via use of shop purchases (pre-event) lvl6 scolls close to 100k difference. And through no fault/cheat on my part the game has gone AWOl due to a roll-back. Ahh...I see, the roll back is my fault for cheating - is that correct?.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1712076
        There's usually 2 days between events, yest the last two have been set to 1 day...hmm there has been a selective change - is that due to my cheating?

Pretty neat smoke screen directing the heat of the event at me....

I'm not prepared to spend further cash in re-elevating my character BR with shp scrolls (that I know I will never be recompenced)...as I belive the server rollback or what ever it is called is NOT through any cheating on my part.
        Having already invested a substatial sum, and reading through yet again for the ump-teenth time Terms of Service - non of us have a leg to stand on any hope of refunds or compensation.

This may be my last post, as it's all to easy to bann players at any whim...we shall see
        For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
        Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
        • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

its this guys job to ban people on forum hahahaha wanna know WHY? Because thye cant answer the questions so they just ban people so they will shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
            Oh so it would be me who would bee seen as cheating...hmm - pre event BR was close to what it was via use of shop purchases (pre-event) lvl6 scolls close to 100k difference. And through no fault/cheat on my part the game has gone AWOl due to a roll-back. Ahh...I see, the roll back is my fault for cheating - is that correct?.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135875[/ATTACH]
            There's usually 2 days between events, yest the last two have been set to 1 day...hmm there has been a selective change - is that due to my cheating?

Pretty neat smoke screen directing the heat of the event at me....

I'm not prepared to spend further cash in re-elevating my character BR with shp scrolls (that I know I will never be recompenced)...as I belive the server rollback or what ever it is called is NOT through any cheating on my part.
            Having already invested a substatial sum, and reading through yet again for the ump-teenth time Terms of Service - non of us have a leg to stand on any hope of refunds or compensation.

This may be my last post, as it's all to easy to bann players at any whim...we shall see
            For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
            i went to your server after i saw your post your Br is only 2.7mill you urself pointed out that your event br was still in IM which means you are aware of the discrepancy so yes it would be your fault. You cant possibly expect anyone to believe you can buff to 3.1 mill from the BR you have after the rollback
            Last edited by Snowstorm; 05-01-2015, 09:48 PM.

Confucius

Comment

Its his fault because the game screwed up.. gg

Comment

i went to your server after i saw your post your Br is only 2.7mill you urself pointed out that your event br was still in IM which means you are aware of the discrepancy so yes it would be your fault
                Gosh, caught again, I must stop continually c____ing, as it blow the game up, to the point in has to be rest....me thinks its my fault people. (Joke)

Point missed,
                pre event BR was close to what it was via use of shop purchases (pre-event) lvl6 scolls close to 100k difference
                Correct me - (and I know this conversation is going off topic) Correct me if I understand this wrong - your saying after I spotted a error/anomally as an example, that is ingame related and caused by the "roll back" that I have to correct/spend further cash to get fix..hmm?

Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 09:59 PM. Reason: typos incorrect grammar

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Gosh, caught again, I must stop continually c____ing, as it blow the game up, to the ponit in has to be rest....me thinks its my fault people. (Joke)

Point missed, Correct me - (and I know this conversation is going off topic) Correct me if I understand the wrong - your saying that I spotted a error/anomally, that is ingame related and caused by the "roll back" that I have to correct/spend further cash to get the lvl6 scrolls?
                  do you think it would be fair play if you didnt update your BR because thats how it sounds to me
                  you wouldnt be cheating r2 by not updating it you would be cheating ur IM opponents i think they have lost enough already

Confucius

Comment

I am so angry!!!! any upgrades or changes made that were done before today should not be affected!!! why not just remove the event without taking all our stuff? I don't see how any of this was necessary what so ever. As much money as we all spend on your games we deserve the extra things we were able to get today. your losing more money by taking these things away than you would have from this event today.

Comment

advertising

Good thoughts Suzy Q, in the real world it may work, in Cyber (keep in mind Dragon Pals in not the only game R2 has up and running) no chance. It would need an evangelist out there preaching the word to all on every other R2 game...me thinks there would be a banning happening B4 one got too far. The joys on having the power to flick a switch...pfft ya gone. Keep up the good post...thanks for your input

Sure, why not - would be an interesting excersize.

is done daily.. u know those nice lamp rewards.. every day mine now has a nice comment on .. do not play any r2 games.. i also play on kabams now being run by rock you.. we did a blackout and it does work. our realm is now going to start a boycott of monies.. people are going into dungeons. heros they had set are back three days no cards. they are so disappointed in the game.. stuff totally reset.. fro some and invincible me is the same in our realm.. going to take a ss of my toon shwoing what she had on.. and now sadly is missing some gems i had purchased. flowers are now being given out r2 sux... so yes they are getting a lot of interest.. but a page is a good idea... start on i will get our realm to join.. freedom of speech there. by the way.. for u mods out there it wasn't the cap/..... it was buy in real gold get one thousand in returned gold was how it was supposed to go.. yes we got a few gamers in our group.. enjoy...

Comment

what they have done is wrong they are stealing from us all time to take then to court we all need to step up and sue them is has been another time of them just robbing us i lost gold i paid for not happy its not the first time they have done this to us stealing is wrong.

Comment

do you think it would be fair play if you didnt update your BR because thats how it sounds to me
                          you wouldnt be cheating r2 by not updating it you would be cheating ur IM opponents i think they have lost enough already
                          I agree with update and I do agree it is fair and resaonable to UPDATE ingame stats. - point missed again - WOW. pre event BR was close to what it was via use of shop purchases (pre-event) lvl6 scolls close to 100k difference so I am force to recharge, buy shop scrolls, in the hope I will be recompensation....who will be the fool then?. Recharge on top of what (at the moment) have lost....who will be the fool then?

Me thinks I am the fool - especially contining on any path where I know I will be crucified
                          Me thinks I am the fool - “the first time its a mistake the second time its a choice.”
                          Me thinks I am the fool - for continuing a conversation that is going off topic with no positive result in sight

Well, it's just me the fool resonably uncomplicated
                          Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 10:23 PM. Reason: incorrect gramar

Comment

I love how they haven't addressed WHY the rollback happened or WHY it rollback so many days and what they are gonna do about stuff lost in those days, not just on 5/1/2015, but the days prior that are gone. Gold that was recharged on Tuesday and is gone but stuff that was purchased with it is gone, but they're all for calling players cheaters and addressing stuff that is of MINOR importance compared to EVERYTHING else that is going on.. Wow..

Comment

at this stage, there are no answers available, as the game staff are still trying to work through a mountain of extra work caused by the rollback......

it may be a couple of days before there is a full official response......
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Cant they tell us why it happened first. Then do the extra work they made for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X