Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for that. That is the closest thing so far I've found to an honest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
      I agree with update and I do agree it is fair and resaonable to UPDATE ingame stats. - point missed again - WOW. pre event BR was close to what it was via use of shop purchases (pre-event) lvl6 scolls close to 100k difference so I am force to recharge, buy shop scrolls, in the hope I will be recompensation....who will be the fool then?. Recharge on top of what (at the moment) have lost....who will be the fool then?

Me thinks I am the fool - especially contining on any path where I know I will be crucified
      Me thinks I am the fool - “the first time its a mistake the second time its a choice.”
      Me thinks I am the fool - for continuing a conversation that is going off topic with no positive result in sight

Well, it's just me the fool resonably uncomplicated
      For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
      i have no intention of crucifying you if anything my purpose was to make you aware of what may happen if you did not update
      im sorry for the inconveniance it has caused you but it is way less of an inconvenience than the one you would experience if someone reported you
      maybe if you hadnt of said anything about it in your forum post we would not be having this conversation
      and lets be honest why would you purchase from the shop just hours before the event started that would of been a bit stupid knowing the event was coming and a much cheaper way to do it
      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
        and lets be honest why would you purchase from the shop just hours before the event started that would of been a bit stupid knowing the event was coming and a much cheaper way to do it
        Oh that event that was taken away from us? Great example.

Comment

I didn't Loose much after this Huge Inconvenience, But i am still angry because i lost a weeks worth of work. Most of the people here are mad because of the time lost and items lost that we have probably been working on to get for a week... I Think you guys owe us an apology and answers. Give us a reason why you guys shut us down. Most of us here aren't little kids. Most of us here will understand the situation if you tell us why... WHY you did what you did. I know a few fellow friends on S12 That lost 0-1m Battle rating. They were all very angry, We deserve answers. So within this weekend Tell us WHY you rolled back all the servers and kept us in the shade.

Comment

r2 think what they have done is ok that taking away all we worked for and paid for yes it's fraud they are not done the right thing here. Don't yell at the mods they didn't do it there just doing there just job. we need to say no more r2 fraud is stealing we worked hard on our br and so on they will do as they all ways done give little back right now i'm make call seeing what can be done using the law as fraud is so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
              i have no intention of crucifying you if anything my purpose was to make you aware of what may happen if you did not update im sorry for the inconveniance it has caused you but it is way less of an inconvenience than the one you would experience if someone reported you maybe if you hadnt of said anything about it in your forum post we would not be having this conversation and lets be honest why would you purchase from the shop just hours before the event started that would of been a bit stupid knowing the event was coming and a much cheaper way to do it
              We'll let this one go..umm pre event purchase was days B4 not hours - let it be
              I'm happy to wear to whatever report that may place against me – we all know such action eventually become public knowledge....let it be
              The line - Me thinks I am the fool - especially continuing on any path where I know I will be crucified, was specifically generalised, anyone taking ownership...well if the hat fits? – let it be
              This going left field and off topic – end of line

I'm the fool, reasonably uncomplicated
              For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
              Last edited by AussieMike; 05-01-2015, 10:58 PM. Reason: incorrect grammar
              Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
              • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

oh and if r2 gives back our gold it better not be return gold

Comment

Now I see why I can't play. Every time I open Dragon Pals, I'm directed to the "Create a Character" page. I only started playing 2 days ago, reached level 34, and now I'm back to the starting point! T.T

Comment

yeah this is unfair n dissapointed...
                    i'm recharge by earn gold / free gold 30/4/15 in my all char in oceanic server S112 (_nacu_ - 1k gold), S100 (ucan -1k gold), S132 (neisa - 1k gold) n i bought SP after reset kaboooomm....
                    All my gold ( rgc/gc ) disapeared.. and i lost my money..
                    Roll back??? n i lost my money
                    Last edited by nacu_gie; 05-01-2015, 11:19 PM. Reason: char name n dissapointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynska View Post
                      Now I see why I can't play. Every time I open Dragon Pals, I'm directed to the "Create a Character" page. I only started playing 2 days ago, reached level 34, and now I'm back to the starting point! T.T

Yes that's because it was rolled-back, You can thank the developers for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynska View Post
                        Lol, I know how you feel, I have found similar but not under a "roll back" situation. Having played for over two years, lately (the last 6 months approx) I get the same "Create a Character" page - especially if I have to refresh at a point during Treasure Hunt. One solution, I refresh, make a coffee, go out and kick the garbage bin (empty) and come back to a magically restored game with a fight in progress.

Starting a new account...hmm, you may have to wear that one...sorry

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
                          Lol, I know how you feel, I have found similar but not under a "roll back" situation. Having played for over two years, lately (the last 6 months approx) I get the same "Create a Character" page - especially if I have to refresh at a point during Treasure Hunt. One solution, I refresh, make a coffee, go out and kick the garbage bin (empty) and come back to a magically restored game with a fight in progress.

Starting a new account...hmm, you may have to wear that one...sorry

But this is under a rollback situation most likely. If he started playing after this Monday. He got rolled back to a Fresh account. which means his account got wiped from your guy's history. They said they rolled back 1-day but actually they rolled us back a whole dang week. I had the same problem that you had with the character screen but most likely its that he got wiped.

Comment

• How unfortunate. To think that it was my first game/experience with R2. I guess i'm not meant to play at all. *newbie*. But still, I'm worried about you guys who actually spent real money (I haven't yet). Hope this gets fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22037676 View Post
                              But this is under a rollback situation most likely. If he started playing after this Monday. He got rolled back to a Fresh account. which means his account got wiped from your guy's history. They said they rolled back 1-day but actually they rolled us back a whole dang week. I had the same problem that you had with the character screen but most likely its that he got wiped.
                              Agree, hope he got screen shots...Lynska try the support ticket route - good luck with that.!

We agree you may have to wear it and start again, I trust you did no recharging?

Comment

• I Definitely think that sucks that you got wiped. But i still suggest you try this game out. Its a fun experience. Lots of nice people in the game. Lots of quests and things to do when you are a lower level. As you grow in strength you get a bit bored but in-all this game is fun! These problems they are having ATM aren't often, they are actually pretty darn rare. The Developers must of just done something very stupid that they didn't think thoroughly about. I am not quitting even though i lost like 30+hrs of work in this game... Lost allot of items and BR. But i am still playing. Its really fun. I suggest you still try.

Comment

Working...
                                X