Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lynska View Post
    How unfortunate. To think that it was my first game/experience with R2. I guess i'm not meant to play at all. *newbie*. But still, I'm worried about you guys who actually spent real money (I haven't yet). Hope this gets fixed.
    Once you get past the rhetoric, game glitches, inconsistencies and some of the amazing people/players – the game is quite entertaining.
    Fun even when you get in with a bunch of great players.
    There are challenges within the game, get involved with a good guild that help...REALLY helps

I'm the fool, reasonably uncomplicated
    For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
    Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
    • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

• IT SUCKS. Totally annoying. Oh well, I guess I'll give it another try just like you said. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynska View Post
        IT SUCKS. Totally annoying. Oh well, I guess I'll give it another try just like you said. Thanks.
        No problem Hope you enjoy it :3. I deffinitly have enjoyed it for the uhh... Past year or 2 i have played? i wasn't active for a while. but i joined back and now i am in love with it xD Its allot of fun. Hope to see you in the Wars !

Comment

• Originally posted by R22037676 View Post
          I Definitely think that sucks that you got wiped. But i still suggest you try this game out. Its a fun experience. Lots of nice people in the game. Lots of quests and things to do when you are a lower level. As you grow in strength you get a bit bored but in-all this game is fun! These problems they are having ATM aren't often, they are actually pretty darn rare. The Developers must of just done something very stupid that they didn't think thoroughly about. I am not quitting even though i lost like 30+hrs of work in this game... Lost allot of items and BR. But i am still playing. Its really fun. I suggest you still try.
          Me thinks it all started when they introduced Invincible Me – take the time to check IM out and compare it to Cross Server Challenge – the inconsistencies are blatantly obvious.
          It was shortly after that we had the Supporters pass saga
          It’s almost like a whole bunch of new programmers/Devs came in and half a__d the code while attempting to use the same platform...?

I'm the fool, reasonably uncomplicated
          For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
          Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
          • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

• Thanks AussieMike. I even plan to create a guild. Haha.

Comment

• But what i suggest the dev's should do is to make a Gift pack for EVERYONE and write an explanation on what happened and why. i'm pretty sure allot of the people that left will come back. People that quit usually check back within a week or so to check what changed and they will most likely get back into the game with a new boost of hope. But make sure the pack doesn't have junk :S Something reasonable like a bit of gold or gems.

Comment

• Again, I wish to know HOW recharges will be addressed. With out the event the gold that was recharged doesn't have the same value. It would be like going in to buy a new car with $100 usd. I for one would rather have the $70 I spent on my 2 characters refunded directly to my bank. Please respond.

Comment

• loll alot rage about its bugg (its same about lass year) same bugg and all know DP will never do its 1k RGC back for only 1k send its a logic

Comment

• Our great hope that all the items back to the players without losing anything, because now is Dragon Pals 2nd Anniversary.

Disappointment will be remembered in a person, therefore, do not disappoint us

We believe staff and all crew hardwork to fix this problem

Comment

• Originally posted by R233706582 View Post
                      Again, I wish to know HOW recharges will be addressed. With out the event the gold that was recharged doesn't have the same value. It would be like going in to buy a new car with $100 usd. I for one would rather have the $70 I spent on my 2 characters refunded directly to my bank. Please respond.
                      you are asking for answers in the wrong place
                      we know as much as you do at the moment
                      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• not good r2 your compensation is very low we still want our gold back in full or we will take it to court i think your fraud is very wrong

Comment

• how dare you think that small compensation would make us happy your just making us angrier

Comment

• Is there anyway i could get my Level 6 Eudeamon back since i worked so hard on upgrading it,It took over a Thousand Eudaemon Stones to get it there.

Comment

• everything is lost in a rollback, recharged gold is being recredited to players but they need to file tickets for that, so the R2s know who to refund what amount as it needs to be done manually and by filing a ticket, it can speed things up for players
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Dude, ah, this is so frustrating. I gained many these past few days! Could you make a way to regain everything we lost? I value all those items.
                                Raconteur.

Comment

Working...
                                X