Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Not Happy with reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    everything is lost in a rollback, recharged gold is being recredited to players but they need to file tickets for that, so the R2s know who to refund what amount as it needs to be done manually and by filing a ticket, it can speed things up for players
    Not quite Kit

Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
    The event also had this
    Anniversary Party
    Duration: 5/1/2015~5/4/2015
    Servers: S1-S171
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135873[/ATTACH]

notice the date??? its 05/02/2015 at my end.
    Me thinks it was an event with errors, and parts of the game were rolled back. My invicible me character has BR rating that I accumulated during the event, that was not rolled back, but when I look at my supporter bets that was. There are other small, niggly bits that don't quite add up to a genine roll-back

What says you all??

For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
    according to
    Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
    i went to your server after i saw your post your Br is only 2.7mill you urself pointed out that your event br was still in IM which means you are aware of the discrepancy so yes it would be your fault. You cant possibly expect anyone to believe you can buff to 3.1 mill from the BR you have after the rollback
    I'm happy to let it be, wear whatever complaint gets raised regarding cheating and see where that dust settles.

I'm the just a lowly fool, reasonably uncomplicated
    For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
    Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
    • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      everything is lost in a rollback, recharged gold is being recredited to players but they need to file tickets for that, so the R2s know who to refund what amount as it needs to be done manually and by filing a ticket, it can speed things up for players
      a question

how about the daily recharge bonus will we get back the things we claim since we all know we wont get back the gold today.
      and are we gonna get back real gold or returned gold ?

Comment

• So I need to file a ticket to get my thousand Eudeamon Stones returned to me is that what your telling me?

Comment

• this roll back isent about 2 days i had higher br and that is also gone the rolback is at last a week rol back
          this is not good people play you needed to think about the event you made that there could be a data overflow now we get a compasation pack a ****** one lost a lot and how about al the other stuff we lost come on is this how you celebrate first i want my money back second i want my stuff back that i had a day before yesterday and i want really a good compasantion pack the one we have now is really a joke sorry but you will lose a lot of players now thats for sure
          Don't dream your life. Live your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
            So I need to file a ticket to get my thousand Eudeamon Stones returned to me is that what your telling me?
            no, only recharged gold.... thats what i am saying
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• I had all those Eudaemon Stones saved up just to have them taken away from me and i they cant do anything to return them to me that is messed up.

Comment

• What I do know of is the roll back bring back earlier than 1st of May to at least it is before 30/04/2015 21:00 GMT+8.

Place my IM bet before Thursday Match, all gone. So Im pretty sure anything happen from 30/04/2015 21.00 GMT+8 till 02/05/2015 03:00 GMT+8 is all gone.

Any others has further input? Like, wat you did on 30/04/15 (roughly wat time of the server, would prefer Oceanic Server Time Zone) and it was gone too.
                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

• at this stage, the priority is on clearing the ticket system which is overloaded and that means that the serious tickets are going to be delayed while the staff also have to deal with the abusive and rubbish tickets..... you can try filing a ticket if you want but it will take some time before the staff get to it
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• I submitted a Ticket and thank you for helping me out.

Comment

• well i think theres going to be a lot of us oldies leaving this game and r2
                      we are sick of this bugs and compensation that to low back and the poor mods having to real with us all so **** off

Comment

• I quit this game 8 months ago because r2 are just money grabbing,i was a spender,i came back because of this event ,I recharged because of this event and I log on today lost my recharged gold and everything I grinded yesterday.

I have 1 question.is this event going to happen again ?

if not I don't want the gold back I want my real money back ,problems or not they advertised something and got people spending for it (altho its free) so we had gold and enough so it wasn't just grind for 20 stones here and there.ive played a few r2 games and of all they stuff players have put up with this real does take the .................

and if its already been answered sorry but I aint reading all this thread to find the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by R27305265 View Post
                          I quit this game 8 months ago because r2 are just money grabbing,i was a spender,i came back because of this event ,I recharged because of this event and I log on today lost my recharged gold and everything I grinded yesterday.

I have 1 question.is this event going to happen again ?

if not I don't want the gold back I want my real money back ,problems or not they advertised something and got people spending for it (altho its free) so we had gold and enough so it wasn't just grind for 20 stones here and there.ive played a few r2 games and of all they stuff players have put up with this real does take the .................

and if its already been answered sorry but I aint reading all this thread to find the answer
                          you need to file a ticket with r2 support its not a question that we can answer
                          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• give us our god damn event back that you ignorantly took from us that was POSTED and VERIFIED to us that we would have with NO SPENDING LIMIT, better yet give us everything most of us spend 16+ hours clicking through......its ** to only have anniversary party **** but NO EVENT THAT WAS POSTED

Comment

• · Amethyst x1.5M
                              · Legendary EXP Potion x60
                              · Lucky Coins x50
                              · Lvl. 5 Gem Chest x3
                              · Lvl. 5 Purification Essence x3
                              · Ultimate EXP Scroll x3

THIS IS NOT COMPENSATION, this is total **** for what we went through, r2 you fail more then any other company, you deserve to be shut down perm

Comment

• Originally posted by R254321685 View Post
                                give us our god damn event back that you ignorantly took from us that was POSTED and VERIFIED to us that we would have with NO SPENDING LIMIT, better yet give us everything most of us spend 16+ hours clicking through......its ** to only have anniversary party **** but NO EVENT THAT WAS POSTED
                                the devs never confirmed there was no limit only that the posts were correct
                                Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X