Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Roll back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll back

i wanna know how many days they roll back!
    cos it im geting exp recovery 29.4-1.5

and what about my recharged gold made before 1.5. or do i just start fill tickets for every recharge i made this year?
    cos there is incomplete payment in my r2 order history dated 1.5.
    and i know i made that before 29.4.

and plz dont tell me to refresh and stuff, this time it dosent work....
    Misery s9 Dragon Isle
    Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

they're roll back 1 3/4 days or 40 hours, we great hope all the stuff and gold coin back

Comment

i just start fill tickets
      Yes, you need to file a ticket of you lost recharged gold due to rollback.

Comment

did already, ty.

but next question is, do i get that hot event recharge reward too if i get my gold in time?
        Misery s9 Dragon Isle
        Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

Rollback Compensation

I will say I understand that things happen with coding and programming of the game from time to time, no matter the cause. At times a rollback is necessary to correct the issues at hand as that is the only solution. I'm upset that this was the solution, but not going to bash anyone. What's done is done. While the devs do not have to compensate us for anything other than actual money spent, they could have been a bit more generous than they were. The time and effort that many players put in to increase their various items, dragons, nymphs and such should be better considered. Some, like myself had gained around 20k BR through the event only to log on and see it taken away. Issues happen and sometimes cannot be foreseen. I thank the devs for the compensation received. All I ask is they reconsider whether it is suitable for what we as players lost. That and the amount of players they may lose. All I ask politely is that they consider a more generous compensation in addition to what was given. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

It was nice for them to give us a little bit of something, however, the compensation pack is not equal in playing value to simply completing the Guild Dungeon, which was taken from us.
            In addition, bravery was taken from us for our Guild battle win. At least they didn't strip the VIP points from that day.

I predict many spenders and non-spenders quitting within the week unless R2 does something pretty good to truly fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by R273858977 View Post
              I will say I understand that things happen with coding and programming of the game from time to time, no matter the cause. At times a rollback is necessary to correct the issues at hand as that is the only solution. I'm upset that this was the solution, but not going to bash anyone. What's done is done. While the devs do not have to compensate us for anything other than actual money spent, they could have been a bit more generous than they were. The time and effort that many players put in to increase their various items, dragons, nymphs and such should be better considered. Some, like myself had gained around 20k BR through the event only to log on and see it taken away. Issues happen and sometimes cannot be foreseen. I thank the devs for the compensation received. All I ask is they reconsider whether it is suitable for what we as players lost. That and the amount of players they may lose. All I ask politely is that they consider a more generous compensation in addition to what was given. Thank you and have a nice day.
              you are a breathe of fresh air. firstly i would like to thank you for your considerate and well thought out response regarding the issues surrounding the rollback
              i will pass your request on to r2 at the first opportunity though i must advise you that it may not be possible for me to do so until monday
              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

I ask my fellow players do not post replies to this that are to bash or demean anyone. That will get us nowhere. If you choose to reply please, keep it civil.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, you are welcome. To pass it on is all I ask.

Comment

1.5 ammy was a joke to me.. in di i take over 100 mil of ammy each day. i give max to guild.. and yesterday i got the first title orb manipulator. this title i worked hard for over 100000 time to click.. the cost for me is my fingers swelled up. i have fibromyalga. now that title is gone. the gems i had to a ten are gone. the cw rewards and things i had done to change the refine around is gone. the exp potions are a laugh... esp at my size. this package never even tried to come close to what we as all players lost. time and effort .. i also lost a hero in seven dungeons. went down from 136- to 133. did we get any cards back.. did we get any honor back from doing the legendary dungeon. did we get any from doing nitemare did we get any back from dragons hoarde.. the gems u gave back did not even come close to what we lost in doing the hell lands. and the guild battles where is the bravery.. where are the vouchers we get daily .. u took a full day from us.. my exp is 45 mil a day... 5 mil times 8 runs.. just so u know.. a compensation package is usually something that makes people want to stay.. this one is a joke.. makes me thing u are throwing junk...and trying to pat us on the head and call it a day. not even close to what it should have been.. guess i will call it a failed attempt.. i am very disappointed in r2 solution to this.. i really think they missed the opportunity to make there customers happy and say or what a great game the positive outcome would have been outstanding.. a compensation package of the nature they gave was a pittance to what they could and should have done. sorry.. suzyq.. goblins gully.. just a further note.. we have lost 3 major players in our realm over this.. sad to see them go..
                    Last edited by R253457449; 05-02-2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: players that have quit ..

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
                      you are a breathe of fresh air. firstly i would like to thank you for your considerate and well thought out response regarding the issues surrounding the rollback
                      i will pass your request on to r2 at the first opportunity though i must advise you that it may not be possible for me to do so until monday
                      I gave a well thought out response to the issue. I stated I wished to have my money refunded not the gold replaced. Please provide me with a link or other information so I may do this. The other option is I have my bank deny the transactions as I was not given the products and or services I was promised when I recharged. That would result in R2 banning my accounts. After playing for more than a year this would of course be upsetting to me. I have asked repeatedly and as per Kitwritten the only thing I can do is put in a ticket (yet not quite sure how to do this, no link was provided) to get RETURNED gold. I did not recharge to get returned gold and as I've stated before with out this specific event I would never have recharged $70 usd in one day not even on 2 characters. I will go to my bank first thing Monday morning if I must. So please help prevent that. Thank you.

Comment

here is link for ticket: http://support.r2games.com/
                        and here is nother page: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....filing-tickets

and maybe this explains better than me writing it:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	TICKET.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	1712111

im not sure how tickets r whit kong or other but this is how it is whit r2.

and if u recharge real gold then u get that back, they dont change it to returned gold

and thx, i got my gold back
                        Misery s9 Dragon Isle
                        Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

Working...
                        X