Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

S175 or any other servers wont load at all

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S175 or any other servers wont load at all

Every time i chose a server, and 175 is the server i'm on, it won't load. It just sits there on a black screen forever. I tried looking at other forum posts and I didn't find anything that would help me. It was working yesterday when i started playing the game, but then i stopped for a few hours and then i wanted to continue playing last night but none of the servers would work.
    Attached Files

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem. I was in there about 2 hours ago. I refreshed and now it won't load. Stuck at the loading screen with only the background image showing, no other information. I have already put in a ticket with support. I tried a different server and it worked, so I'm wondering if Ninth Haven is down?!

Comment

Same here : It wont load either, tried with two different browser and with cache cleaned

Comment

same here man.
        i tried to clear browser history and cashe but not solved. i tried to play on other server, i can play there so no flash problem too.
        i am sure this server is buged man. The problem started in between of treasure hunt event.

Comment

Yep, been locked out of Ninth Haven since right before GB today

Comment

i ben triying to log in since 2 hours and cant enter , i enter in any other server and work perfect , and i clear my cache and historial of internet and nothing maybe is down of alf down , please help!
            Last edited by rrp49; 07-01-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem.

Tried 4 different browsers, the client and through FB.
              All to no avail....

Just spent hundreds of dollars and cant even use it...........

RR - S175

Comment

Same problem.

Earlier thread and post: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...nt-load-at-all

RR - S175

Comment

Additionally: Tried a few different versions of FlashPlayer too. Still nothing.

Started getting a message yesterday that the game can't open in a "frame", even though its in a fullscreen browser.
                  A few refreshes fixed this, but its suspect anyway.

RR - S175

Comment

So ... are they working on it? Or...?

Comment

same problem here whats going on ?

Comment

Mine miraculously started working again!

Comment

Aww they didn't give us anything for it =( some jade boxes, turkeys, and clover boxes would have been nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X