Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Mayhem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Mayhem

Well after everyone has been giving their reasons for a merger here's one for not Merging!

Merging will not help your BR
    Merging will not help you in CSC
    Merging will not help you in IM
    Merging will not help you in DD
    Merging will not help you in MP

The only things I can see as a benefit is when people spend money! If you're not one of those who spends it wont help you out period! The stronger will spend more to remain strong the weaker won't or can't afford to spend. So how does a merger help out otherwise? It doesn't due to the fact that people will spend or not spend! If you choose to not spend then the game has passed you by and you've been left behind!

If you can't solo your MP then merging won't help!
    It won't increase your BR for CSC, IM, DD or anything else.

Oh but it will knock you down in those I've mentioned above. So what does merging remedy?

Originally posted by cptcruch View Post
    Merging will not help your BR
    Agreed, but anyway a merge purpose is to bring more competition. If you are the king of a dead kingdom a merge will bring alive people to challenge you.

Merging will not help you in CSC
    It can help if you play in a dead server that dont have enough people to build a competitive team. Some servers have no chance to win CSC even if the top3 team up, but a merge can change this story.

Merging will not help you in IM
    Not supposed to... IM works in the same way for merged and unmerged servers.

Merging will not help you in DD
    Exactly like CSC... If your server is dead you cant make a winner DD team. You need people for that.

Merging will not help you in MP
    It can help, specially for dead servers where people just care about themselves. More people from other servers means more chances to have help.

The only things I can see as a benefit is when people spend money!
    I dont see it as benefit. To receive a reward that everyone receive is just ordinary.

So how does a merger help out otherwise?
    Glorious Christmas celebration? Christmas Tree? Guild Battle instead of Guild One-Sided Parade? New people to meet in a dying boring game? The above mentioned chance to have a better CSC/DD team? Make your choice.
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

At 1pm server time while all other servers in US East already have filled 70% of the bar, that was S87 situation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	merge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	1729956

My server was dead before last merge and i know the situation. I used to be the first in arena, but it wasnt because of my merit. I was there just because all the other contenders quitted. When a server is weak everyone have a illusory feeling of strength because you can catch up easily people abpve you since they progress stopped once they quitted. In my opinion is totally pointless to be the champion in a server where you play almost alone.

"So what does merging remedy? " It bring back the competition! I think we all play because of the challenge of the game.
      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
      X