Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Event item sale discontinued?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event item sale discontinued?

This past week (a Treasure Box week) there was not an offer alongside the main shop to pick up a last few boxes. Not something I was looking to do *that time* although as a cheap spending marker it's kinda useful.
    Now my Europe-based guildmate reports that these items are unavailable again for the Ice Cream - Summer Carnival event week. Is the feature of weekly-event item sales going away and if so why was that decision made? (Also the Cool Pack reward for 10 vanillas seems to be missing in action but that's possibly a different item.)
    DP persona: Yasatanna
    Nightfall Steppe
    Mage, started 2/13/15
    as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Hello everyone.

I have the same question, it is very worring.

P.S.: The frustration of many players is growing, people still want to play.
    Therefore, I request a little more attention of the GMs & support team to the details of our region / server (European) and the project as a whole.
    Please.

Waiting, with the best regards and strongest hopes.

Comment

US East has no sales either for the past two weeks. Why is there no sales going on for the rotating events?

Comment

Sorry to be necro-ing the thread but it's relevant again. No event specials window the past two weeks again.
        DP persona: Yasatanna
        Nightfall Steppe
        Mage, started 2/13/15
        as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Fixed. This is a recurring issue and those sales eventually disappears from time to time. If it happens again feel free to report.
          ~~ Mentor Soka ~~
          The Too Cool Cat

Comment

Working...
          X