Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Studious Support forum. This forum is the place to post threads looking for assistance with Dragon Pals, or seeking advice on how to play the game. If you have encountering any difficultly, or have questions on the best way to do something, this is the forum for you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

hi is the darily reward only for 1 day or for all days?

Comment

Help I'm stuck here...Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1666694

Comment

uh, I tried to buy gold for dragon pals, but it won't show on the recharge menu. It has Wartune, Crystal Saga and others.. Just no Dragon Pals. No way I can keep VIP like that. Help.

Comment

It's just alpha test, no recharging.

Comment

Stuck at Loading Game Main Program (5/5). Any suggestion on how to get inside the game? thanks

Comment

'You must use a trade proof to unlock market' < vendor at capital city . what does it mean ?
              Last edited by alwi92; 04-17-2013, 05:55 AM.
              Stop spending money on games and get a GF for god sake .. LOL

Comment

i cant play .. i cant see the icons below .. my inventory , stats , etc .. i cant join events .. it said "please close party interface in mp dungeon " but i dont see any interface in my screen .. how can i play ! please help !

Comment

how to upgrade my vip status?

Comment

Re: Upgrading VIP - Spend the Gold Coins you earn in the game. Each 300 coins spent (EXCEPT THE MARKET) = 1 point towards the next VIP level.

Re: Trade Proof - They have just released the Trade License today in the Market. Look under the Vouchers tab.

Re: Loading Issues - Clear cache in your browser, as well as all cookies. Clear your Flash memory (Windows usually has it in the Control Panel), and sometimes it helps to reboot the computer afterwards. I wish I could help more.
                    Last edited by Shaeleigh; 04-19-2013, 02:36 AM. Reason: New Info

Comment

Since this is the dragon post and not for misc. like the many I see above. I would like to ask about the new dragons I got at level 35 named Tarrasque and Nexous. These are nice looking dragons but I can't find them in the Morph section in order to raise their stats. Are these just temps or are they not a part of the morph system. I would like to put my other dragons back as companions because I spent a lot to raise the stats over 200 but I don't want to loose these if at all possible.

Comment

When you morph a dragon you cover the existing dragon with your store bought dragons. So it may look like the same dragon but the effects are different and the stats stack.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

What is auto Treasure hunt and how does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by R214237791 View Post
                            What is auto Treasure hunt and how does it work?
                            Treasure Hunt is an activity where you can team up with others to search for Dragon Coins. Auto treasure hunt simply continues going from one battle to the next search without you clicking to move around.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Got a question about dragon orb (sort of dragon-related). Wondering if the percent orbs add or are counted separately, like with Mountain.

Comment

Working...
                              X