Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    They stack but must be on each dragon.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

    R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

    Comment


    • #17
      Everyday, you have the chance to do some quests that can earn you rewards.
      So, it's every day, not just one.

      Comment


      • #18
        I just wanna know how to play the game in full screen. I am not gonna put money in this game if i have to have the hassle of constantly moving my screen around so I can play. i gotta move my screen to the left to click on the quests then move my screen to the right to see chat. Gotta move it up and down constantly too. Imma just go play something else if we cant play in full screen

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R213239047 View Post
          I just wanna know how to play the game in full screen. I am not gonna put money in this game if i have to have the hassle of constantly moving my screen around so I can play. i gotta move my screen to the left to click on the quests then move my screen to the right to see chat. Gotta move it up and down constantly too. Imma just go play something else if we cant play in full screen
          Depending on what browser you're using, there's the zoom feature. I've found that it helped me a lot with making the game bigger or smaller depending on what was needed.
          ___________________________________________________
          -Any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly.

          Payments issues? File a ticket

          Comment


          • #20
            my problem 3 days already no reply at all...bought 2000 gold coin never received...send ticket and email also notyet reply

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JackYip View Post
              my problem 3 days already no reply at all...bought 2000 gold coin never received...send ticket and email also notyet reply
              What is your IGN name and server #? I apologize for the delay. The billing department is a separate section from what I do, but I'll see what can be done. I'll let the admins know of your issue. In the mean time, please send in another ticket.
              ___________________________________________________
              -Any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly.

              Payments issues? File a ticket

              Comment


              • #22
                Is the tomb of the dragon king-mp dungeon bugged? the monsters seem too strong, can't make it past the first set, nor even bring one of them down 1/4 of their hp before they kill my party off. If I didn't know any better, it's like I'm fighting level 50 monsters in a level 35-40 dungeon..

                Comment


                • #23
                  i cant fully view my screen even though im in full screen mode

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Help I can not seem to be able *use* my Red Dragon. It is in my inventory yet it is not letting me *use* it. By the time I am able to use it I will be done with the green one.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Dragon.png
Views:	1
Size:	897.5 KB
ID:	1676533

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Have you went to the dragon guardian and clicked on the second head to "summon" the red dragon? Please show me screen shot of that. Also what is your player level? The first level requirement to summon is 50 on the frost dragon.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

                      R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I fixed the problem ty very much for your help!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Welcome. Thanks for letting us know.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues
                          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

                          R2 Game Rules click
                          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hi since I reached level 50 and acquired dragons I cannot win one legendary battle because the 1st opponent BR is way higher than mine and its stuck on that person so as a result I can't get any honour to upgrade medals. Help please.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Christy139 View Post
                              Hi since I reached level 50 and acquired dragons I cannot win one legendary battle because the 1st opponent BR is way higher than mine and its stuck on that person so as a result I can't get any honour to upgrade medals. Help please.
                              Improve your dragons BR, that's the only way. The Legendary challenge is not broken there is nothing we can do to help. You just need to improve your dragons battle rating.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

                              R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                But other players getting honour n their BR lower than mine. they told me to restart and i will get someone else but I'm not there has to be a problem there right? My BR is 35k n 1st opponent's BR is 47k that can't be right.
                                Last edited by Christy139; 10-22-2013, 10:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X