Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok.. since todays update, i have 2 problems
    firstly, my inventory

Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzinventory.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1695642

the first item is a blank space, it appeared today and is unclickable and won't disappear?

secondly, and more important
    when i go to blacksmith and click on transform, the appropriate items do not appear, only equips and enchantments

Name:	zzztransform.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1695643

i have cleared cookies and cache, i have tried on 3 different browsers and also rebooted comp. several times, these issues still appear????
    any solutions or help!!!!
    thanks

Comment

• Try resetting flash cache or reinstalling flash player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Try resetting flash cache or reinstalling flash player.

just Tried both of those suggestions, and both problems still exist

Comment

• since posting my initial queries, the problems haven't gone away
          i have tried logging in on 3 different computers, 2 located here, one at a friends house.. the game still has these issues wherever i log in from, so it's obviously an in-game problem and nothing at my end!
          a solution would be nice, i've messaged mods AND sent in a ticket, but no response from anyone yet!

Comment

• I would please like to know how you fixed problem? I have same problem. ty

Comment

• Originally posted by sagi20 View Post
              I would please like to know how you fixed problem? I have same problem. ty
              Which problem?

Comment

• can anyone help me ?

Congrats! Your VIP level has reached VIP2 . You have unlocked greater benefits! Please go to [VIP Benefits]—[Vip Gift Pack] UI for your VIP2 gifts. Note: Activating the 7-day VIP card will allow you to receive a VIP Daily Pack. To enjoy full VIP benefits subscribe today or purchase a 30-day VIP card from the shop.

nothing happen

Comment

• You need an active VIP to enjoy benefits from VIP level increase.

Comment

• I have an Issue since the update I bought the reindeer from the treasure shop and morph it but after the update this is what I got. Holy wind S1 FairtyTale Guold Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing Morph.jpg
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	1706373

Comment

• I have lost my character on Ashwood forest us east s164. I can see it on my daughters game and I am offline. I tried to play today and it went back to the starter page where you choose your class. I am a Mage and level 48

Comment

• Originally posted by R2113160448 View Post
                        I have lost my character on Ashwood forest us east s164. I can see it on my daughters game and I am offline. I tried to play today and it went back to the starter page where you choose your class. I am a Mage and level 48

I had something similar happen to me with facebook. Try to recover your account using your email account through r2 first. If that fails, then file a ticket. That worked for me. It should take about one week to recover your account.
                        Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
                        League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
                        Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

• Hi - have 20 Gloria shards and cant find where I am supposed to synthesise them into a token. I appreciate it must be somewhere obvious I just cant find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R222788838 View Post
                            Hi - have 20 Gloria shards and cant find where I am supposed to synthesise them into a token. I appreciate it must be somewhere obvious I just cant find it.
                            It not available for synth now, but will be added soon.

Comment

• I'm not sure if it's me or anything else, but I can't seem to find where to earn gold. This is all I can see...
                              I need assistance please.

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 9.00.06 PM.png
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1710378

Comment

• Originally posted by monster_me View Post
                                I'm not sure if it's me or anything else, but I can't seem to find where to earn gold. This is all I can see...
                                I need assistance please.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]131723[/ATTACH]
                                You can find gold offer in R2 login right top corner click STORE and you will find offer in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X