Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Dragon Pals Studious Support Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Studious Support forum. This forum is the place to post threads looking for assistance with Dragon Pals, or seeking advice on how to play the game. If you have encountering any difficultly, or have questions on the best way to do something, this is the forum for you.

• goldentree
    replied
    Looking at the screen shot of the ticket you tried to submit the first time, I can tell you what happened. When a player is kicked from a guild, all of their items are sent to them via in-game mail. The problem with that is game mail, unless it's saved by the recipient, will be automatically deleted by the system after a few days regardless if it hasn't been read or has items attached to it. As frustrating as it is, it's not a glitch or anything weird. Just how the game is.

Leave a comment:

• fatimacardozo_20
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Thank you, I was able to submit the ticket with this link

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by fatimacardozo_20 View Post
    I can't finalize the support ticket, is there a problem verifying it, can I send my problem to support?
    Please try this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7

Leave a comment:

• fatimacardozo_20
    replied

I can't finalize the support ticket, is there a problem verifying it, can I send my problem to support?

Support with problem

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R28393911 View Post
    please help since the april 29 update my vip daily pack stoped working when I click on the collect button it stops responding
    This is already answered here
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6&goto=newpost
    Last edited by Alkaris; 05-13-2016, 02:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R28393911
    replied
    please help since the april 29 update my vip daily pack stoped working when I click on the collect button it stops responding

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by skywatchersandra View Post
    When will Lucille WOrk In Cross Server Challenges? Or Raquel? as of Last CSC neither worked. TY
    As soon as fix will be ready for them.

Leave a comment:

• Menwien
    replied
    Originally posted by skywatchersandra View Post
    When will Lucille WOrk In Cross Server Challenges? Or Raquel? as of Last CSC neither worked. TY
    No apparently lucille works now even though she doesnt have any passive skills or active skills -_- so ur nymph hits like 25% less / 10% lessdamage dealt and 10% more damage received and about 15% less hp

But no she's working fine .....

Leave a comment:

• skywatchersandra
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R22792314
    replied
    from Dragonstar
    well here i am again i just wanted to say what the hell is going on there at r2 that i pay for vip every month its set up automatically from my visa but r2 has there money this week 3 days ago i don't have my vip i sent a ticket its now a day later still no vip
    whats there idea take not give again i'm really not happy how long do i have to wait for my vip back why did it stop working in the first place when i didn't miss a payment in the first place whats going on one email nothing after that this is not good been told by other players there had same thing happen and nothing was done to fix......

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R22792314 View Post
    Hello i'm Dragonstar from server Snowhedge we are wondering if we can have a server merge how do we get one or ask for one we only now have a few die hards left on our server please help...
    You can ask for one in a thread
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-merge-thread
    but after that you only have to wait until merge comes, we only report servers that need merge, devs look at them and do merge or dont do it.

Leave a comment:

• R22792314
    replied
    Hello i'm Dragonstar from server Snowhedge we are wondering if we can have a server merge how do we get one or ask for one we only now have a few die hards left on our server please help...

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    If its about issue with sharing in magic lamp than its a known issue and was reported to developers.

Leave a comment:

• R296877997
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gfg.png
Views:	1
Size:	605.7 KB
ID:	1716898 nao posso recolher nada ja faz um bom tempo tenho muita coisa para coletar mais nao funciona ja usei varios navegadores mais nao aparece nem sinal de bloqueio poup simplesmente nao tem nenhuma resposta.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X