Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Cross Server Challenge Rules and guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thank you. I know we were able to start signing up on servers and didnt want to miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      it runs as a 2 week sequence, so you compete one week and collect the prizes for the following week.... if its running correctly, the sign up should open again on the 15th ( sunday ) at 10.00, server time,... that is not a official confirmation..... the official times will be posted when we have them

Really hoping Armour games is included in that. was really looking forward to cross server and was completely bummed out when we didnt get it We actually lost a few players because of it.

Comment

Hi,

Howcome our server has not show the cross server challenge yet? It's S53 (Ivory Plains)
        I've attached a screen shot mentioning my level and the top icon.

Please help.
        cr4zydady (S53)
        Guild: iBeast

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	1678474
          Sorry,
          Resize the file.

Here's the screen capture.
          cr4zydady (S53)
          Guild: iBeast

Comment

cheers, I have passed that to the techs...
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the current oceanic csc apparently is from S1-S5 oceanic but they are looking at expanding the CSC to more servers for this CSC

Comment

Hi, could we get some clarification over when CSC will come to Kong? As it stands we were told it was delayed, then delayed again and now we have no further info. A vet since the original delays informed me CSC may never be released on Kong. Despite this all the encouragement to spend in preparation for CSC was still rolled out to our servers.

Would it be possible to get some kind of update on this please?

Comment

would be nice for an update on armorgames as well. they did crossserver on wartune with armor vs kong you would think this game would be easier as combat isn't nearly as player involved as wartune is.

Comment

S33 is now not showing CSC. It was there yesterday but is now gone. I thought we had until 1900 to sign up.

Comment

S55 has not been showing CSC button since yesterday. Will it be back before qualifiers start at 21:00?

Comment

Same for s23, I'd be pretty ****** if it started and we were left out.

Comment

I need screenshots to show that the csc icon is not showing on servers, tho there is a issue with the oceanic servers, we are working on it

Comment

http://imageshack.com/a/img69/9968/qbtz.png

Im hoping it gets fixed before the start, but I don't have much hope for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              I need screenshots to show that the csc icon is not showing on servers, tho there is a issue with the oceanic servers, we are working on it
                              Here's a screenshot from S55 (City of Crowns): http://i41.tinypic.com/5aky9y.png

Comment

I can already see this; tomorrow icon shows up, only teams who signed up get to participate because signups are over. I'll be left out cause of the icon not showing up, I lose 10k worth of rewards from CSC.

Comment

Working...
                                X