Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Cross Server Challenge Rules and guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Challenge Rules and guide

Cross Server Battle

New Sign up date to be confirmed

Players do not have to be online for the battles, they have been changed to regional server tournaments and different tiers within each region, it is no longer a free for all

Click image for larger version

Name:	challenge.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1741773

Name:	CSC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1741725

Name:	my team.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1741726

IF you are in a team, click on the MY TEAM link at the bottom of the CSC screen

1) Team creation: have 3 players ready to do the CSC, the team leader needs to create the team
    2) Players will need to prepare their characters BEFORE the Team Leader can sign the team up for the challenge

Name:	my team.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1741777

Name:	edo1.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1741775

Name:	edo.jpg
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1741774

1. Members of each stage’s champion team may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive set which lasts 14 days. Godly Challenge -
    God’s Dragon Set, King's Challenge - King’s Elephant Set, Hero's Challenge - Hero’s Turtle Set;

2. Members of the champion and second place teams may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive title, lasts 14 days. Godly Challenge Champion - Almost Almighty, Godly Challenge Second Place - Godlike Noble, King's Challenge Champion - King of Kings, King's Challenge Second Place - One King to Rule, Hero's Challenge Champion - True Legend, Hero's Challenge Second Place - Hero in the Making;

3. The champion team may revel in all players’ worship for 7 days.

4. Each member of the champion team may comment to players from all participating servers, lasts 7 days.

5. Players on the champion server may collect a championship pack for 7 days.

6.The holy seal can't be used in Cross Server Battle.

Duration:

1. Cross Server Challenges will have a round every two weeks, each round lasts one week, from Sunday 22:00 to next Sunday 22:00. During that time, each stage’s challenges will proceed from 21:00 to 22:00 each day;

2. Sign up begins Sunday at 22:00 and ends Tuesday at 18:00;

3. Qualifier proceeds from 21:00 to 21:30 on Tuesday;

4.Group Stage proceed from 21:30 to 22:00 on Tuesday;

5. Final 16 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Wednesday;

6. Final 8 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Thursday;

7. Final 4 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Friday;

8. Semi-finals proceed from 21:00 to 22:00 on Saturday;

9. Championships will be from 21:00 to 22:00 on Sunday

Content:

1. Challenge Stages: Cross Server Challenges will be divided into 3 stages according to player’s level, each stage will have different final rewards. The higher the level, the better the rewards. Godly Challenge: Level 70+, King's Challenge: Level 60 - 69, Hero's Challenge: Level 50 - 59;

2. Team Up: Players must participate in a team for these challenges, teams may contain up to 3 players.

3. Sign Up: Team leader must sign the whole team up during the sign up phase. Team Leader cannot sign up until all the members are prepared. After signing up, the team formation cannot change. Team Leader cannot add new members, nor can members exit the team, until the challenge ends. After signing up, team member’s levels will be under restrictions, players cannot upgrade to level 60 or level 70 during this time;

4. Qualifier: The system will match each team with 20 opponents according to rankings. Rankings are based on the challenge results, players with more victory rounds will have a higher rank, if players have the same victory rounds, then the one with the higher battle rating will rank higher. After the Qualifier, the top 64 teams will enter Group Stage.

5. Group Stage: All 64 teams will be randomly distributed into 8 groups. Each team will battle with the 7other teams in the same group, and then rankings will be generated. Rankings are based on the challenge results, players with more victory rounds will have a higher rank, if players have the same victory rounds, then the one with the higher battle rating will rank higher. After Group Stage, top 4 teams of each group may enter the Final 16;

6. Final 16: The system will pair the 32 teams against each other with each team competing in 3 battles. The one who wins 2 battles stays. Each team will have a chance to go first during the first two battles, with the last battle’s starter being determined by the team with the higher battle rating. The winning teams of the Final 16 will enter the Final 8.

7. Final 8: Same rules as Final 16, 16 teams participate in the challenge, 8 of them enter the Final 4, others will be removed;

8. Final 4: Same rules with Final 8, 8 teams participate in the challenge, 4 of them enter the Semi-finals, others will be removed;

9. Semi-finals: Same rules with Final 4, 4 teams participate in the challenge, 2 of them enter the Finals, others will be removed;

10. Championship: 2 teams compete in 5 epic battles, the one who wins 3 battles will be the champion. Each of the teams will start for two of the first 4 battles, with the starter team for the 5th battle being determined by battle rating. The winner will be proclaimed the champion, and the loser as runner-up

Name:	tournament.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1741727

Rewards:

Name:	qualify.jpg
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1741728

1. There are 6 types of rewards: supreme mount set, supreme titles, ranking rewards, point rewards, support rewards, champion server rewards;

2. Supreme mount set: Members of each challenge stage’s champion team may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive mount set, lasts 14 days. It’ll greatly boost character battle rating; the higher the challenge stage, the better the effects. Godly Challenge - God’s Dragon Set, King's Challenge - King’s Elephant Set, Hero's Challenge - Hero’s Turtle Set;

3. Supreme title: Members of champion and second place teams may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive title, lasts 14 days. It’ll greatly boost character battle rating; the higher the challenge stage, the better the effects. Godly Challenge Champion - Almost Almighty, Godly Challenge Second Place - Godlike Noble, King's Challenge Champion - King of Kings, King's Challenge Second Place - Once King to Rule, Hero's Challenge Champion - True Legend, Hero's Challenge Second Place - Hero in the Making;

4. Ranking rewards: Participants may obtain ranking rewards according to their ranking in Cross Server Challenge. Champion Pack - for the champion, Second Place Pack - for 2nd place, Top 4 Pack - for 3rd place to 5th place, Top 8 Pack - for 5th to 8th places, Top 16 - for the stage 9th to 16th places, Top 32 - for the stage 17th to 32nd places, Group Stage Pack - for the teams which didn’t enter Final 32, Qualifier Pack - for the teams which didn’t enter Group Stage;

5. Point rewards: Participants may receive Cross Server Battle Points which can be used to exchange for corresponding rewards.

6. Support rewards: When the Cross Server Final 16 starts, players may select one team to support on each day’s battle. Players will obtain support rewards when the supported team qualifies for the next round.

7. Champion server rewards: Players on the champion server may claim the server pack for 7 days

Celebration:

1. Cheer/Boo: Players can Cheer or Boo teams from the Final 16 to the Championship. When a team’s obtained Cheers outnumber Boos, it’ll obtain an attribute buff for the next battle. Each player has a certain number of free Cheers/Boos. Players can also spend Gold Coins to purchase attempts.

2. Outside support: From the Final 16 to the Championship, players may select one team to support on each day’s battle. Support will consume resources,when the supported team qualifies for the next round, the supporter will receive rewards according to input. The specific ratio depends on the challenge situation

Name:	mounts.jpg
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	1741729

To the Victors, We Salute you

Name:	20131709074929.jpg
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	1741724
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-02-2013, 05:20 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

thank you this information is much appreciated

Comment

Thanks, babe, nice to get some information.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

1 gyestion that alot from my server ask after sign up .the player must be on when the battles start?
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Hmm this is interesting..Same question for everyone if a team signs in they will be in auto battle right? so no worries if online or not? the time frame given for each round might be for the boos and cheers?? More details regarding the mechanics will be much appreciated thank you..

Comment

we are still trying to get a answer on the online / offline thing as the cross server challenge was tweaked for R2 dp and so we do not have a clear answer... the time frame for each round is mainly so that the event is a long event and not a weekend event....

Comment

do you get the rewards for all the lower tiers too?

For example if I won in my cross-server would I get all the packs below that as well (since I was in the top 16, etc, etc)

also, how are they arranging the cross-server. Like I know the server on the gaming platform I play on is gonna be battling some of R2's servers (you dont stand a chance), but I have no idea what ones specifically.
              Character: marksteele
              Server: Maple Pass (S39)
              Guild: KoA (leader)
              Class: Elementalist (Novice Spiritualist)

Comment

what is posted, is the information we have been given to post.....

as far as we know the qualifying round is a free for all with all the teams competing for one of the 64 spots reserved for each of the tiers and they are competing for the prizes that are open to their tier only

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  what is posted, is the information we have been given to post.....

as far as we know the qualifying round is a free for all with all the teams competing for one of the 64 spots reserved for each of the tiers and they are competing for the prizes that are open to their tier only
                  ah ok thats cool. I didn't know yall had limited info. I just dont wanna be competing with people from like the original server or something lol, would be kinda hard :P, then again since its only 50-59 most of the high BRs would be beyond that

Comment

lol I have almost 120k BR and I am level 58 on S1, there are other players that are higher than me in BR and in the 50-59 tier.... but it all comes down to what happens in the qualifying and what teams players face plus a good skill set and lucky hits will turn the tables on some of the best teams and put wild card teams into the tournament.....

Comment

mmmm annoying. Our top player has just under 120K BR as well. Then again, our servers been out for like less than a month and is isolated from everything except cross-server in terms of multi-platform play so :P

Comment

a lot of S1 that are 50-59 are generally about 70k BR.... the newer servers have more 100k BR level 50-59 players so i am going to be very interested to see the final teams in each tier.....

I would love to see all the DP platforums represented and a few of us are betting that its not going to be S1 that takes the top position... not very loyal of me I know lol

Comment

Wouldn't that mount be a tortoise, since its walking on its feet?

Comment

Its 2200 server at server 2 - Azure Coast.

None of the players here saw the icon.

In fact its been "missing" since Thursday or Friday night.

Edit:

Refresh, clear cache those. Nothing happens. So save the breath on asking players to clear cache.
                            Last edited by R214105035; 12-01-2013, 09:05 AM.
                            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Where the cross server battle Icon ?? we can't register yet ?? but why last few day still got the icon it is a priview only or ??
                              Dragon Pals
                              Charater: PSYREN
                              Guild : ASURA
                              Server: S2 Azure Coast

Comment

Working...
                              X