Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Have all dragon tattoo lv5+ but all my skill still lv2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have all dragon tattoo lv5+ but all my skill still lv2?

Hello

Have done all my tattoo on lv5 and more but all my skills still lv2!
    Maybe i do something wrong?
    And have dragon essence lv90 but get no extra?
    Please help Tvm

u need lvl 5 dragon tattoo to get lvl 2 skill then to get lvl 3 skill u need lvl 10 tattoos.
    so to gain 1 skill lvl u need to increase ur dragons tattoos with 5 lvls.

Comment

assuming you're talking about Seismic Impact, thats for dragon essences and you need to evolve them 5 times with 7 dragon essences. I think that description is mislead tho ^^
      Aodhan
      S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
      Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Thx now i know more

Comment

Hi ^.^

1- For All x5 level in Tatoo level in 1 dragon , you have +1 Skill level in This dragon

2- you can upgrade at Tatoo lv25 , for max the Skill level of you dragon at Skill Lv7

3- you can upgrade each tatoo higher of this 25 level for win more stats points, but the skills (actually) can't go higher at lv7

4- Enjoy, and Tatoo your Dragons : He Like It ^^
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
          Guild: LastHero
          Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by R261183649 View Post
            Hello

Have done all my tattoo on lv5 and more but all my skills still lv2!
            Maybe i do something wrong?
            And have dragon essence lv90 but get no extra?
            Please help Tvm
            For dragon essence skills, there's another requirements aside from total level. You need to evolve the essences to a certain level to get the skills. For example, to get seismic impact, you need 6 orange (perfect) orbs. So, even if you already met the level requirement, if your orbs are still green, blue, or purple orb, you won't get the skill. Each skill has different evolve level requirements. 2nd skill need 2 blue orbs, 3rd needs 3 orange orbs, 4th need 4 purple orbs, 5th need 4 orange orb, etc...
            Last edited by rro123; 09-17-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sadsad.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	1694769

once lvl 5 get up 1lvl ( example tatoo lvl) u get to all lvl25 it only activate 6/7 skill tatoo , when u need the last tatoo lvl u need go another lvl5 as my pic post at the top

of course u need many luna dragon ensser to do it for orange orb the 1st (water orb) till 2nd, 3rd , etc. it like keeping increasing the number of luna dra ensser - ( 1st 300+, 2nd 320 , 3rd 330+ , 4th etc 340+ ) personally unlock till moon star till moon star to orange it like need 380+ , and when u wanted go for the legendary orb , WARNING pls prepare 600+ ( safe number 650*+) for the water orb star

Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	1694770

for my 2nd legendary star , I used like 660+ ..... I think the 3rd legendary need 720 before I go trying to lvl it and all orb max lvl is only 20
              Dragon Pals
              Charater: PSYREN
              Guild : ASURA
              Server: S2 Azure Coast

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                Hi ^.^

1- For All x5 level in Tatoo level in 1 dragon , you have +1 Skill level in This dragon

2- you can upgrade at Tatoo lv25 , for max the Skill level of you dragon at Skill Lv7

3- you can upgrade each tatoo higher of this 25 level for win more stats points, but the skills (actually) can't go higher at lv7

4- Enjoy, and Tatoo your Dragons : He Like It ^^
                actually that DP already make update now the lvl can move till lvl30 which mean can maxed ur skill lvl

for lvl 7 only work for the seismic impact

Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1694771 Click image for larger version

Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1694772

lvl 5 190% , lv6 196% , and max lvl 202% for multiple atk
                Last edited by YoongJunNam; 09-20-2014, 04:52 AM.
                Dragon Pals
                Charater: PSYREN
                Guild : ASURA
                Server: S2 Azure Coast

Comment

Working...
                X