Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Guardian Talent Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Guardian Talent Skills

Regarding about the skill "Critical Hit" and "Crit Defense"...

Can someone or mod explain to me that what it means by "Crit or Crit Defense +5% when you start battle"... I know it should sound simple and and easy to understand. However I remember someone mentioning it that it only applies to the start of 1st round of the battle? Is that false information or is that actuate??

Thanks!

Skills which applies to the first round of battle says that. For example dragon essence skill - 'Tenacity'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenacity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1694889

Comment

I do belive question was if that applies in the 1st round does that mean it remains applied for the whole fight or it disappears in 2nd round.

Comment

So that means the skill remains throughout the entire battle?

Comment

Originally posted by Rap-catbits View Post
          So that means the skill remains throughout the entire battle?
          One that states at start of battle - yes, one which states in the 1st round only for 1st round.

Comment

How does Crit Defense work exactly? Does it reduce the damage caused by critical hits? Or does it reduce the chance of the enemy critting and how exactly? Will a 50% crit defense reduce a 60% Crit rate to 30% or will it reduce it to 10%?

Comment

Or does it reduce the chance of the enemy critting and how exactly?
              It reduces chance that you will be hit by critical hit.

Will a 50% crit defense reduce a 60% Crit rate to 30% or will it reduce it to 10%?
              The higher number of your crit def is from enemy crit number, the less chance of you to be hit by crititical. We dont provide exact calculation formula for such things.

Comment

Seems the skill is broken, just wasted 9 talent points to bring this to 20% crit defense yet it never stopped a crit once in over 100 hits. Guess I'm going to have to file a ticket to get my talents reset because I'm not spending 500 vouchers to reset them because of a talent that doesn't work.
                Last edited by Helldemon83; 11-03-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                  Seems the skill is broken, just wasted 9 talent points to bring this to 20% crit defense yet it never stopped a crit once in over 100 hits. Guess I'm going to have to file a ticket to get my talents reset because I'm not spending 500 vouchers to reset them because of a talent that doesn't work.
                  Let me give you example how talent of crit def increase works.
                  For example, your dragon has CRIT DEF 100, if you pick talent for 20% increase, it will now become 120. If your enemy has a CRIT 500 he will crit you often.
                  If your dragon has CRIT DEF 400, with 20% it will have 480 and enemy with CRIT 500 will crit you sometimes.

Comment

According to other threads that 20% should have put me at a crit def that I pretty much never get crit on the monster I was fighting yet I got crit 100% of the time. To be more specific, I have 44k crit def and 20% should give me just under 53k. The monster in question is lvl 40 dragon hoard.

One person in a thread here says crits should stop around 51k and that he is now 54k and he never gets crit. People I have talked to said crits stopped being 100% around 50k as well. I certainly shouldn't be seeing 100/100 crits unless something is wrong with the skill or just a bunch of people are lying for some reason
                    Last edited by Helldemon83; 11-04-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                      One person in a thread here says crits should stop around 51k and that he is now 54k and he never gets crit. People I have talked to said crits stopped being 100% around 50k as well. I certainly shouldn't be seeing 100/100 crits unless something is wrong with the skill or just a bunch of people are lying for some reason
                      Shall i add that we have it at around 50k-54k base not counting our own crit def talents?
                      Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                      Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Yes, that's kind of important The guy in that thread thinks he is only 10k crit def off from not getting crit when it will now be at least several k higher :P

How high is your crit def talent?

Edit- Well, thanks for letting me know, so I need anywhere from 2700 to 16k higher crit def then what you actually stated.
                        Last edited by Helldemon83; 11-07-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X