Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Growth Fund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth Fund

For the growth fund, i payed for mine, but when i tried to give/buy it for one of my friends, it didnt show. can u tell me what happened?

Can you please provide a screenshot? I think you should gift it first and then purchase for yourself.

Comment

How do i take a picture of my screen on dell laptop?

Comment

I have already tried this, but it said that i needed to purchase this for myself first, so i did.
        I think you should gift it first and then purchase for yourself.
        Also, unfortunately, i just noticed today that all of the people on the list are between lvs35-45 (but i have one that is lv47) and that they all have VIP 1. is this just a coincidence, or is it that that's the lv limit for people who can get the growth fund?(and if they need to have VIP 1)

Comment

Originally posted by DP28-Xyxil View Post
          I have already tried this, but it said that i needed to purchase this for myself first, so i did.

Also, unfortunately, i just noticed today that all of the people on the list are between lvs35-45 (but i have one that is lv47) and that they all have VIP 1. is this just a coincidence, or is it that that's the lv limit for people who can get the growth fund?(and if they need to have VIP 1)
          I can be wrong, but it lvl limited and the top level you can purchase fund should be 45.

Comment

Yes, but why is the lv of the player restricted, because isnt the whole purpose of gifting the growth fund to be able to give/buy it for anyone? the friend that i wanted to buy it for is lv 69, but it doesnt show for the friends or guild, and he's both.

Comment

that's because he is over level 50 its a small boost when u start the game, he should have got it before he leveled

Comment

I already have a growth fund so I got one for a friend and then claimed my rewards. Why o god why in the heck did this happen.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DP1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	598.6 KB
ID:	1708007

Name:	DP2.jpg
Size:	525.7 KB
ID:	1708008
                I shouldnt have to spend more gold to open a reward like really ***!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2110864485 View Post
                  I already have a growth fund so I got one for a friend and then claimed my rewards. Why o god why in the heck did this happen.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]126000[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]126002[/ATTACH]
                  I shouldnt have to spend more gold to open a reward like really ***!!!

Name:	clothing pack.png
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	1708012

the 20% of for vips and being unable to use returned gold indicates there is a purchase involved
                  the reward is the dicounted price and the chance to get korean outfit perm
                  Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

I thought the 20% off was the price of the gifted fund. Plus why should we have to buy the fund to get rewards then have to pay to receieve what is to be a reward. Its not a reward for the fund then, then its just something else we have to pay for. Dont sugar coat it by calling it a reward. I do thank you for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110864485 View Post
                      I thought the 20% off was the price of the gifted fund. Plus why should we have to buy the fund to get rewards then have to pay to receieve what is to be a reward. Its not a reward for the fund then, then its just something else we have to pay for. Dont sugar coat it by calling it a reward. I do thank you for your reply.
                      think about it the gift fund costs 200 gc
                      a 7 day outfit costs 680 gc for VIP in the shop
                      did u really expect a 3000+ gc perm outfit as a reward for spending 200 gold
                      Im not trying to sugar coat it either
                      it is what it is and for the price of a 200 gc growth fund i think a discounted perm outfit as a reward is fair
                      Last edited by Snowstorm; 02-08-2015, 09:42 PM.
                      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                      X