Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Taming Tips and Teachings Forum Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Taming Tips and Teachings Forum Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Taming Tips and Teachings forum. Helpful players can create FAQs and guides to assist out their fellow Dragon tamers, sharing in their knowledge concerning the ways of the Dragons. So if you're a helpful sort who wants to share their knowledge of the game with fellow players, then this is the forum for you!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

How do we initiate trade and also get Trade Proofs?

Comment

what's trading proof?where i can find it

Comment

You can purchase it from Vendor in Capital City

Comment

what does damage wave % something dragon orb do?

Comment

how to find purple crystal

Comment

Originally posted by R25086045 View Post
              how to find purple crystal
              Multiplayer dungeons.

Editing to add a spot : Recyling armors you get on your MP runs that you can't use will result in purple crystals as well.
              Last edited by Serrin; 05-06-2013, 05:09 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Damage Wave, what does this Dragon Orb do? i see many players with it, but seems like no one wants to say what it does.

Comment

Lashyz, from what I have been told it is like an astral from Wartune called Enhanced Ruthlessness, what it does is decrease your minimum damage and increase your maximum damage. It floats so it's a gamble. You can hit the same creature 10 times and always get a different actual hit.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

thanks Cafe

Comment

Hey everyone, i have a question.
                      in my quest tracking it says: (Side) High-power weapon set. Gather 20 weapon set. I do not know where or how to get this. The discripion mentions the Doungen Lobby and at the top to invite your frends to play with you. Well i have try it but for me it does not work. Can someone tell me what i do wrong? or how it should be done?

Thanks in advance.

AngelAna

Comment

Is there any technique to get a Orange Dragon Orb Easily? Except in Exchanging in Points.

Comment

Originally posted by R214452555 View Post
                          Is there any technique to get a Orange Dragon Orb Easily? Except in Exchanging in Points.
                          i got my first orange today just by random luck,just spam it if u got the amethyst and hope for the best
                          Karma from S16

Comment

Originally posted by R214311607 View Post
                            Hey everyone, i have a question.
                            in my quest tracking it says: (Side) High-power weapon set. Gather 20 weapon set. I do not know where or how to get this. The discripion mentions the Doungen Lobby and at the top to invite your frends to play with you. Well i have try it but for me it does not work. Can someone tell me what i do wrong? or how it should be done?

Thanks in advance.

AngelAna
                            When you open your character panel you have many different equipments (10 in total).

Weapon set is the 4 on the left hand side. (Weapon,Hat,Armour,Gloves).
                            Relic set is the 4 on the right hand side. (Relic,Belt,Pants,Shoes)
                            Jewellery set is the 2 on the bottom. (Necklace, Ring)

And it tells you to go to the Dungeon Lobby because that's where equipment drops from. Alternatively, you can buy a trade proof in the item mall (bottom right of screen) for 20 vouchers, or 10 gold, and buy your equipment off other players for gold.

Comment

what level does the forth skill slot unlock?

Comment

Working...
                              X