Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Taming Tips and Teachings Forum Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by R229053622 View Post
    Where would I find a guide that say approximately how many nymph holy stone is required for each star? Thx
    I think i hv ever read once.. Try to find it on forum under teaching tips > nymph enchant. Sorry i cant paste the link here

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by R256241285 View Post
      how does the divine will orb work? and which are the ways to get honor? i mean the legendary challenges suck, because i wallyas get opponents with twice the BR...
      Divine will/Saint orb are both useless, I believe it's flat dmg reduction after defenses meaning if you take 5000 damage you take xx amount off of it. Force Field/Aegis are much more useful.

      And unfortunately there's no other way to obtain honor other than recharge events


      Where would I find a guide that say approximately how many nymph holy stone is required for each star? Thx
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=nymph+enchant
      [S131] Saber - Warrior - Rank 1

      If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or objects.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by rainysui View Post
        Do you see the farm icon on the bottom right of your screen? It's the one that looks like a house, right to the left of the yellow dollar coin sign. Click on that.[ATTACH=CONFIG]49508[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]49506[/ATTACH]

        Then you see your farm is probably empty, so click on one of the empty squares, and then choose the plant that you wish to ripen/grow/plant.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]49507[/ATTACH]

        And then it will take some time for your plant to grow, so all you have to do is wait. You can also pay vouchers/gold coins or buy fertilizer in the store to make it go faster, but it's usually too expensive to be worth it.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]49509[/ATTACH]

        If you use fertilizer/accelerate with coins or vouchers, you can 'make' 2 hour crops or 6 hour crops or something, because usually a plant is 1hr, 4hr or 12hr.

        12hr = ___ Solar Fruit, ___ Jade Vine,...
        4hr = ___ Lunar Fruit, ___ Snowy Vine,....
        1hr = ___ Star Fruit, ___ Amethyst Vine,...

        Plant grades from best to worst: Ultimate(Orange), Superior(Purple), Advanced(Blue), Basic(Green)
        Well, I tried it for the 'Advanced Solar Fruit' I had in my Temp Inventory, but it didn't work. Any suggestions, or atleast any idea why it didn't work?

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by R277790145 View Post
          Well, I tried it for the 'Advanced Solar Fruit' I had in my Temp Inventory, but it didn't work. Any suggestions, or atleast any idea why it didn't work?
          You cant plant seeds from temp inventory, they should be in your normal inventory.

          Comment


          • #95
            A question please. My medal enchantment is already reach 30/30 for gold dragon medal. But since i'm still level 66, i can't change it to gold dragon medal. The question is, what would happen should i enchant it even more, let's say 35/30 or more? Will the excess exp / orb be accumulated when i level up to 70, meaning, after my medal became gold dragon, i'm already at 5/xx, or would the excess orbs gone and back to 1/xx? And can anyone tell me what's the number for xx? I don't know how much steps i need to get holy dragon medal. Thanks.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by rro123 View Post
              A question please. My medal enchantment is already reach 30/30 for gold dragon medal. But since i'm still level 66, i can't change it to gold dragon medal. The question is, what would happen should i enchant it even more, let's say 35/30 or more? Will the excess exp / orb be accumulated when i level up to 70, meaning, after my medal became gold dragon, i'm already at 5/xx, or would the excess orbs gone and back to 1/xx? And can anyone tell me what's the number for xx? I don't know how much steps i need to get holy dragon medal. Thanks.
              I dont know if it transfer, it should, but i think that you should not enchant it more, cause you can collect honor and its unlimited. The number for holy dragon medal is 40.

              Comment


              • #97
                Ah, okay. I just thought that if it really do transfer, then i would enchant it until only 1 orb left at 69/30, so when it transfer, it will became 39/40, with only 1 left to go. That way, i can sell the remaining dragon crystals to free some slot in inventory, as well as being able to skip doing LC. Thanks for the info.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                  Ah, okay. I just thought that if it really do transfer, then i would enchant it until only 1 orb left at 69/30, so when it transfer, it will became 39/40, with only 1 left to go. That way, i can sell the remaining dragon crystals to free some slot in inventory, as well as being able to skip doing LC. Thanks for the info.
                  \
                  dont sell the dragon crystals you can use it for skill upgrade.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                    Ah, okay. I just thought that if it really do transfer, then i would enchant it until only 1 orb left at 69/30, so when it transfer, it will became 39/40, with only 1 left to go. That way, i can sell the remaining dragon crystals to free some slot in inventory, as well as being able to skip doing LC. Thanks for the info.
                    It not a good idea to sell them, from lvl70 you can upgrade skills of dragon medal, and crystals gives you a chance to receive more points for the same honor price.

                    Comment


                    • Ah.. so those crystals still have some use after we complete the medals, huh. Thanks for the info.

                      Comment


                      • dose anyone one know where you can find the more dragon spirit. Every time I do D7 and I use up all 8 attempts (200/200) I sometimes get 1,000 spirits and sometimes don't. so where can I find more?
                        Last edited by neoapple; 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by neoapple View Post
                          dose anyone one know where you can find the more dragon spirit. Every time I do D7 and I use up all 8 attempts (200/200) I sometimes get 1,000 spirits and sometimes don't. so where can I find more?
                          You can get some spirit for gold in dragon guardian panel through spirit offering. The only way to get dragon spirit for free is through 7 dragons and some events.

                          Comment


                          • Can u create more things to play cause i did everything

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X