Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Orbs / NOT Luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Orbs / NOT Luck

I've read a lot of post on not being able to get Orange Orbs. This has nothing to do with bad luck, it's bad rhythm.

When I first started playing this game, it took me 10,000,000 to get my first orb and I was ready to quit the Dragon Orb part of the game because it was just crazy to spend all my amethyst on them but as I went along, your biggest aid to being a strong player were the orbs so I started asking questions to those who had so many. After a lot of experimenting, I finally found a way to get all I needed and more.

It's in rhythm and timing and no more. However, just because you light the purple or orange light in the ladder next to the orb you click on doesn't mean you will get that orb, that is where chance comes in. This suggestion will help you get to the top of the ladder to light the orange orb but it does not mean you will actually get it but your chances are 100's of times better than just random clicking.

1st you need to get off of the bottom gray orb which I call the sandbox. To do this, double click on the gray orb quickly until the green is lit.

2nd Once the green orb is lit, single click quickly on it to jump to the blue.

This is where rhythm comes into effect.

3rd Click and hold for a fraction of a second when the blue orb lights. Pause a to see if the purple lights. If it does, without breaking the press / hold / pause rhythm and the orange will light but don't stop and admire your orange light because you need to keep the rhythm going until you land back on the gray.

Once you have master this "technique" try to double click the when the orange orb lights and you can get 2 orange orbs (I have done this many times).

This may take you 10,000,000 amethyst to master but once you do, you will get all the Orange Orbs you need or at least until r2 finds out and changes things which they may.

I play 3 characters and they all have max orange orbs plus the orange orbs I will need when I level to the next step.

I also have dual orbs for all my characters that are more useful in different events which I trade out when needed.

On an average, I light the orange light at least once every 5 minutes of orb fishing and get at least 2 orange orbs for every 1,000,000 amethyst I spend.

Also, for those of you who have not realized it yet, when you go into the section where you can place your orbs into the circles provided, there are 2 dragons there. These dragons are clickable so that you can put orbs in place for each dragon. So instead of just the 4 you see when you go to that page, there are another 4 you can use if you click on the dragon in the right corner.

By the way, the orange orbs I recommend for the Mage (my #1 pick for the best character in the game) and the Archer are (This works for me but it's up to you):

2 Genius for the Mage or 2 Barbarian for the Archer.
    2 Force Fields
    2 Assassin's
    2 Catastrophe's
    then
    2 Mountains

Grace orbs are over rated and when you get to the higher level, the 3000 you get at level 4 is wiped out in one shot by other strong players

As far as the Warrior, I've tried different orange orb placements and so far nothing works to make them anywhere near the Mage in defense or offense. Or near the Archer offensively. Because of the Crit built into this game, the Warrior lacks in both offense and defense.

Hopes this helps.

It needs a better explanation on how to get the orange orbs. For example, when you mention "3rd Click and hold for a fraction of a second when the blue orb lights" what if it doesn't light blue? do we just skip it and try again?. Secondly, when you get the blue orb to light up, do you finish the click and then press/hold again to see the orange and then you do the same until it goes back to gray?

Comment

i think it's just luck
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

please explain more clearly

Comment

dude this post is useful..but can you explain more clearly this phrase

"""3rd Click and hold for a fraction of a second when the blue orb lights. Pause a to see if the purple lights. If it does, without breaking the press / hold / pause rhythm and the orange will light but don't stop and admire your orange light because you need to keep the rhythm going until you land back on the gray."""

particularly with the ''''Pause"""

thanks

Comment

I didnt really get tat

Comment

I got all the orange orbs in the game 3 or 4 times by now, and trust me, it's luck.

Using the 1click capture button prevents doing that "rythm" thingy, and orange orbs pops out every 1 or 2 million invested.

Cheers!
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

I've gotten up to orange but haven't actually gotten any orange orbs yet... although, I've gotten three good purples: Pillar, Divine Will, and The Reaper! I'll keep trying, thanks for the tip!

Comment

way to bring up a thread from 2013 lol

Comment

I dont think efect orbs stack up.
                    My personal observation is that having for example 2 orbs: crit base damage increses by... ,that effect does not stack up/increase crit base damage.
                    I personally opted to have 1 efect orb of almost each kind,and 2 efect orbs of stats: MATK,CRIT,HP,DEF.
                    I said almost all efects,because for me at lv 99, having the efect of orb:damage suffered decreased by ... points, is meaningles,i am using the efect % damage suffered decrese.
                    server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Originally posted by R223469974 View Post
                      I dont think efect orbs stack up.
                      My personal observation is that having for example 2 orbs: crit base damage increses by... ,that effect does not stack up/increase crit base damage.
                      Actually Catastrophe / Heaven & Earth orbs effect stack up. I already made experiments in MP30 where mobs have defense almost 0 and the results proved that.
                      Based on that I assume Force Field / Shield and others should stack up too. If its needed i can post screenshots with explanation to prove it :P
                      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
                      X