Warrior Guide [What to pick]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Guide [What to pick]

Assuming your reading this, i'll assume you've done your lv1-30 quest and reached lv32 within the first 2hrs of playing.... if you havent then your doing something wrong! BIG TIME
    But of course your gonna wonder if you picked the RIGHT CLASS.. and answer is MAYBE CUZ it come down how you play it!!!!

This is BASED of lv50 of cashier/non cashier

Warriors
    They ARE the perfect class for all rounders; For cashier or non cashier; all come down to how you use them or play them... but remember they are design to take dmg and output very little dmg but the good thing is that it pays off very well; they WILL be the best class to beat lv100 tower (of course TOWER is the only way to get stronger after maxing gears)

YOUR 5 ORBS
    Grace, Barbarian, Titan, God Shield, Force Field ***** Balance style and with shield skill there should be no problems dealing with mob in tower and give u the extra hp for bosses
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, PDEF, HP x5 then PATK, MDEF, HP x5

Grace, Barbarian, Assassin, Catastrophe, Apocalypse * DMG Dealer; epic failure if you ask me cuz we warrior dont have a good crit hit rate and much wasted but playable
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT, HP x10

Grace, Barbarian, Safe Guard, Saint, Force Field ***** DEF Type: not so great, maybe in the long run maybe but very nice PVE
    *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT DEF, HP x10

atm i myself can clear tower 89 with 37k BR just not lv90 yet but of coruse i'm only 47

Can you make one for archer please?

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
      Assuming your reading this, i'll assume you've done your lv1-30 quest and reached lv32 within the first 2hrs of playing.... if you havent then your doing something wrong! BIG TIME
      But of course your gonna wonder if you picked the RIGHT CLASS.. and answer is MAYBE CUZ it come down how you play it!!!!

This is BASED of lv50 of cashier/non cashier

Warriors
      They ARE the perfect class for all rounders; For cashier or non cashier; all come down to how you use them or play them... but remember they are design to take dmg and output very little dmg but the good thing is that it pays off very well; they WILL be the best class to beat lv100 tower (of course TOWER is the only way to get stronger after maxing gears)

YOUR 5 ORBS
      Grace, Barbarian, Titan, God Shield, Force Field ***** Balance style and with shield skill there should be no problems dealing with mob in tower and give u the extra hp for bosses
      *your 3 GEMS - PATK, PDEF, HP x5 then PATK, MDEF, HP x5

Grace, Barbarian, Assassin, Catastrophe, Apocalypse * DMG Dealer; epic failure if you ask me cuz we warrior dont have a good crit hit rate and much wasted but playable
      *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT, HP x10

Grace, Barbarian, Safe Guard, Saint, Force Field ***** DEF Type: not so great, maybe in the long run maybe but very nice PVE
      *your 3 GEMS - PATK, CRIT DEF, HP x10

atm i myself can clear tower 89 with 37k BR just not lv90 yet but of coruse i'm only 47
      But i see warrior at s1, all of'em using 2nd type of your build. They use patk,crit and hp.
      Can u tell me why its epic failure?

Comment

Me as a warrior, I will give a few cents of my comments on your builds that you say.

Every build has different purpose and usage that you may not have see. Some of the builds are good at tower whereas some are good at PVP or team fight. And since you are not even yet reach hero tower, wait till you reach hero tower time, maybe you will change some of your mind on those that you think is blanced, good or failure.

But I do say, Warriors will start to get strong when they are reaching lvl 50 and so on (They are Late Game class).

Only thing I will say is that Warriors need 2 sets of builds unlike mage
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Lol im level 43 now, to reach level 50 is still got time. So in level like mine, what type of warrior do u suggest to me?
          Still using a balance type? Now im using Critical type.

Comment

Warriors before lv50 can just go critical type as the orbs those are still not enough to do a great build warriors. So just go for critical type first, till lvl 50 time. You will gotta learn what type of builds you want to make.

Some ppl will go for DEF type (but not that type of orbs that the guides are having) while some go for balance type. Different server different way of building warrior. You need to see the strong players in your servers are playing what build and also what are the most recommend build to counter most of the players in your server.

If you go take a look at other server warriors, you will find out that they have all sort of builds fr you to research and try out.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
              Me as a warrior, I will give a few cents of my comments on your builds that you say.

Every build has different purpose and usage that you may not have see. Some of the builds are good at tower whereas some are good at PVP or team fight. And since you are not even yet reach hero tower, wait till you reach hero tower time, maybe you will change some of your mind on those that you think is blanced, good or failure.

But I do say, Warriors will start to get strong when they are reaching lvl 50 and so on (They are Late Game class).

Only thing I will say is that Warriors need 2 sets of builds unlike mage
              realli let be serious if your not hard core cashier dont even dream about hero tower this was only based on avg cashiers.. and beside i use build one in s4 and made it to hero 5 =D besidethink about this hero tower only for mages and will always be for them vs warriors... a shield of 30k every 4 turns or a heal of 30k every 4 turns, i'm sure u get the picture beside there all matk...

build 2 is only realli useful after 55 but instead of Grace u use mountain

Comment

other thing is BUDGET to look out for.. mine seem to be easier without the big price tag, lol

Comment

realli let be serious if your not hard core cashier dont even dream about hero tower this was only based on avg cashiers.. and beside i use build one in s4 and made it to hero 5 =D besidethink about this hero tower only for mages and will always be for them vs warriors... a shield of 30k every 4 turns or a heal of 30k every 4 turns, i'm sure u get the picture beside there all matk...

build 2 is only realli useful after 55 but instead of Grace u use mountain
                  Seriously, dont say till your server mage has reach over level 10 hero tower. Wait till they reach level 11 hero then come back and tell me if hero tower really just based on MATK itself.

You may say that your builds are very good as thats what is tested in your server (S4). But this may not be the case for other servers. Look at how the majority of the players played and change the orbs to counter most of it is the best way. Dont blind following exactly what other players did for their warrior just bcase you see them do well (each build has its own purpose) is my only comment to the players.

Really hope that the Happy Fight system be a cross server arena (1v1 or 3v3). At least we can get to know how good is own build do against other server players.

Comment

eh even if we cross server it still dosent change the fact u can never 1v1, lol so that theroy go out the window and that dosent work too cause there too many various of cashier so i'll end this pointless fight.. this is a guide for thoses who got no idea *** to do.. if u realli wanted a power warrior suggest u spend 5k cash into it, otherwise it's a guide

Comment

Lol, so.. For all the chit chat, is it warrior a good class or not for being damager dealer type?

Comment

eh even if we cross server it still dosent change the fact u can never 1v1, lol so that theroy go out the window and that dosent work too cause there too many various of cashier so i'll end this pointless fight.. this is a guide for thoses who got no idea *** to do.. if u realli wanted a power warrior suggest u spend 5k cash into it, otherwise it's a guide
                        Dont even need 5K cash to do it. The top player in my server just spend near 3K thats all (Know what you should be spending). But thats another topic of that.

Get till level 60 before you really suggest what should be a better build. For now, you think the setup is good (Maybe now, but may not be for the long run), but it may not be the same when you reach level 60 or even level 65 once new system come out. I would not say the guide is total useless and should not follow. Players should know that a lot of builds and setup changes as the server progress, especially when new systems come out (Some of it really can affect the way you are now building).

And as you said that you are just level 47 (maybe level 48 or 49 now); wait till you are level 60 OR new system comes out then rethink about the build you had suggested. Thats when you had test out a lot more stuffs that it could still unknown to you right now (Example: You said that Hero Tower are all MATK, go check it out with other players to see if that is really the case).
                        Life is like a box of chocolate... Do you agree? =)

Comment

Originally posted by R212404807 View Post
                          Lol, so.. For all the chit chat, is it warrior a good class or not for being damager dealer type?
                          NO use a mage cuz they have thunder

Comment

hehe this guide was made back when i was 47 .. and still rank 1 n using build 1 sittin at hero 5 love the bone dragon awesome 60k dmg =D; but yeh new system gonna be nerf

Comment

pakak ndak amuah main

Comment

Working...
                              X